/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why...

onetwo
05-13-2012, 05:28 PM
are muslims so offended by cartoons, jokes, bikinis, and women speaking out, but don't seem to be bothered at all by the suicide bombings, acid attacks, stonings, spousal abuse and hatred?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
05-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Why are you so offended by modesty, muslim women having rights, abstaining from fornication and alcohol, Muslims praying and striving to obey the laws of Allah(swt), but don't seem bothered by all of the mass killings in these wars, sloppy media reporting, the rights of American citizens being taken away from the government each day, the economic instability in America, the unemployment rate, the rising poverty levels, hatred and intolerance toward minority groups, hate crime attacks against Muslims and other minority groups, the spousal abuse and high divorce rate in America, the awful education rankings of America's youth, the increasing costs of higher education and what you're not doing to help improve those conditions?

GuestFellow
05-13-2012, 05:40 PM
I rarely get offended. :/ I don't let other people's comments get to me.

onetwo
05-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Typical muslim. Instead of answering the question just attacks the west. Pathetic.

Also I'm not American so why would I care?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aprender
05-13-2012, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by onetwo
Typical muslim. Instead of answering the question just attacks the west. Pathetic.

Also I'm not American so why would I care?
Typical ignorance. Instead of taking into consideration what I wrote in that post above you just ignore it and attack the Muslims with more insults. How pathetic and asinine of you.

None of what I wrote above was an attack against the West at all. It was bringing to light many of the problems in American society. All aspects of society have problems, including Muslims. If pointing out problems in a society and how not enough is being done to help solve some of those very serious problems is an "attack" then you must not have done very well on your critical analysis papers in school. Read some books, visit a mosque, talk to Muslims in your community please and broaden your perspective but more importantly, think about the questions you ask before you write something and your responses to those questions.

I am American, born and raised and I am also a Muslim. So I care.

Muezzin
05-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Why do trolls post on this forum instead of getting some sun?

Thread closed. Don't feed trolls.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!