/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Islam is growing so fast in the world today

ayesha.ansari
05-15-2012, 05:09 AM
Allah has sent prophets and messengers with many proofs throughout the ages for people to be able to clearly see with their own eyes and to be able to use their own senses the miracles and proofs pointing to the fact, Allah does in fact, exist.
The true religion to ALLAH is none other than the one he liked i.e. Islam. Islam has faced the worst resentment from its opponents right from the beginning. Started from the Prophet Adam a.s. islam has always circulated on earth with the lesson of oneness of ALLAH swt.
read more from following link.....
Holy Qur’an – One Of The Biggest Reasons For West Turning To Islam So Rapidly

share your opinion regarding thread......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-15-2012, 08:12 AM
:sl:

Why ARE so many modern British career women converting to Islam?

...'In the West, we are stressed for super­ficial reasons, like what clothes to wear. In Islam, everyone looks to a higher goal. Everything is done to please God'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz1uvLfz7pV

Muhaba
05-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Because it's the true religion. and whoever feels that it's true can do nothing but convert.

Hulk
05-15-2012, 11:24 AM
I really do find it interesting.. Sometimes those that are born into muslim families try so hard to be "western" that they "drink" and even try to hide the fact that they're muslim. On the other hand people from other land are embracing Islam.

It reminds me that Islam doesn't need us, we need Islam.

"You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, people who are humble towards the believers, hard on the disbelievers, and who strive in God’s way without fearing anyone’s reproach. Such is God’s favour. He grants it to whoever He will. God has endless bounty and knowledge."
- Surah Al-Ma'idah Verse 54

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
05-15-2012, 11:47 AM
You can't logically and intelligently argue with Islam. So, anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see that.

BadOlPuttyTat
05-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Well to be honest the answer is somewhat stupid (no offense). Many western people and especially whites who are are liberal always strive to be "ethnic". You must realize no American has a culture because we came and destroyed others. America is a very new country with as little heritage as a piece of stone. Issue is many people feels this and seek elsewhere adopting Hinduism and Buddhism. They feel everything but their culture is advanced and seek peace elsewhere. You see white people listening to rap and hip hop acting as if they are "gangsta's" or adopting the Shinto believes and a futon house as if they are Japanese. Few American whites are unaware that their blood comes from all over the world and instead just adopt another heritage. Back in the early 1900's Arabic influence was strong in the US and then it got replace with other things like China, Japan, India etc. Now because of the new age Arabic/Persian influence is stronger because of current political and social issues. Trust me when i say that few American Muslims are true Muslims because spirituality is not serious here. Either we have super religious or low religious. So half American Muslims are serious and half are just "posers". I am antisocial so i feel no connection to any culture or set of beliefs. Islam didn't find me i found Islam, I have decided to official convert to Islam today because Islam fitted my views not the other way around. :statisfie

99% of the people on this forum are true Muslims, you know why? No moderate Muslim would care enough to talk to a person who actually reads the Quran. In America you just take the bits and pieces out of a religion you like and you dont follow it fully. In reality Hinduism and Buddhism are the fastest growing in America although it doesnt count for the entire western block which would be Islam.

Qurratul Ayn
05-15-2012, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
It reminds me that Islam doesn't need us, we need Islam.

"You who believe, if any of you go back on your faith, God will soon replace you with people He loves and who love Him, people who are humble towards the believers, hard on the disbelievers, and who strive in God’s way without fearing anyone’s reproach. Such is God’s favour. He grants it to whoever He will. God has endless bounty and knowledge."
- Surah Al-Ma'idah Verse 54
:salamext:

Exactly. Great point, Brother Hulk

Qurratul Ayn
05-15-2012, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ShadowsAndDust
Islam didn't find me i found Islam, I have decided to official convert to Islam today because Islam fitted my views not the other way around. :statisfie

Subhan'Allaah!

BadOlPuttyTat
05-15-2012, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

Subhan'Allaah!

ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT!

:statisfie i am joking. But western folk need to realize, Asia and the middle east is not their heritage. Its better to be a good Hindu then a awful Muslim. Dont become a Muslim because you like the culture. Become a Muslim because you believe in Allah and his prophet

CosmicPathos
05-16-2012, 12:05 AM
I do not believe that the kaafirs (mostly Caucasians or Asians such as Chinese or Koreans) are adopting Islam at a very fast rate.

Among Caucasians such as US and Canada, these people do not have strong cultural roots. Hence they seek it in the Orient. Anyone aware of the Hippie movement? Yea? New Age spirituality, shamanism, drugs, psychedelic stuff, buddhism, scientology, psychics, these are all of great interest to people in US and Canada.

What about countries with history of thousands of years? Such as Scandinavia (many icelandic ppl love their old paganism)? France? Or even UK? You can note that those people in general are not turning to Islam in great numbers as there was never a void in their life as they filled it up with their patriotism, nationalism, ethnocentrism, racism and everything in between.

CosmicPathos
05-16-2012, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ShadowsAndDust
Its better to be a good Hindu then a awful Muslim.
an awful Muslim will eventually get into Jannah and a good Hindu will still burn in Hellfire for eternity.

And welcome to Islam. Hope you remain steadfast.

BadOlPuttyTat
05-16-2012, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
I do not believe that the kaafirs (mostly Caucasians or Asians such as Chinese or Koreans) are adopting Islam at a very fast rate.

Among Caucasians such as US and Canada, these people do not have strong cultural roots. Hence they seek it in the Orient. Anyone aware of the Hippie movement? Yea? New Age spirituality, shamanism, drugs, psychedelic stuff, buddhism, scientology, psychics, these are all of great interest to people in US and Canada.

What about countries with history of thousands of years? Such as Scandinavia (many icelandic ppl love their old paganism)? France? Or even UK? You can note that those people in general are not turning to Islam in great numbers as there was never a void in their life as they filled it up with their patriotism, nationalism, ethnocentrism, racism and everything in between.
Yep, countries like those have a new neoPaganism system re-emerging again. Only in places like America or Astralia is Islam or any foreign religion doing REALLY good.

Abz2000
05-16-2012, 02:01 AM

it was prophecied in the earlier scriptures too:

And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs. 16And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept. 17And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. 18Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation. 19And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
Genesis 21:15-19

Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child:
for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. ......

......For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. 7For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Isaiah 54:

ayesha.ansari
05-17-2012, 05:13 AM
Islam is rapid growing in the world now. One of the core reason is people are really convince with attributes of Islamic cultue and values. Islam basically deals with all aspects of lives in order to establish peace, justice, Tolerance and tranquality in the society.

thewhiz012
06-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Salama'alaykum

Why is Islam growing so fast in the world today?

In short, "There is shall be no compulsion in religion. Truth stands out from falsehood..." 2:256 - Al Qur'an

People are recognising what the true Islam represents and are seeing behind the misconceptions of Islam e.g. A barbaric medieval religion, terrorism etc.

However here are some reasons why people from developed countries may accept Islam, seen as they are the countries in which the growth is most in increase

1. The Qur'an is scientifically correct and makes 1000's of unambiguous scientific statements; none of which could have been foretold by a man in dessert.

2. The Qur'an upholds women above the degrading efforts of westernised governments which degrade women to a degree of mistresses and "Public Property".

4. Islam, is a word which means, Peace acquired by submission to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'la (All Mighty God, Glorified is He), a universal religion, which was followed by prophet Jesus, Abraham, Ishaac, and the prophets of the past; 3layhum al salam. Evidence can be found within there own scriptures to confirm this.

5. The Qur'an provides several solutions to the problems of humanity, Marriage of women, financial systems etc.

6. The Qur'an flourishes is in native language, inspiring many who recite it and listen to it alike.

5. Media presents misconceptions about Islam, which may have backfired on itself, and driven people to find out more and discover that actually what they thought existed, never did. E.g. Acts of violence, "killing of all kufars".

I hope these answers provide an insight as to why Islam is growing so fast in the world today.

P.S All the above things I have mentioned, are not just from personal thought, they are able to be backed up with evidence in form of scripture, knowledge of science and use of logic.

Wa 3laykum Al Salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!