/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam and hello!

Orbala
05-15-2012, 05:41 AM
Salaam, everyone!

I just joined a couple of days ago because I realized that, despite my 4+ years experience in online discussion forums and other social networks, I have never actually participated in a religious/Islamic forum! (The other forums I have joined over the last years have been more ethnic/national, like Pakistani or Pashtun, etc.)

I look forward to learning from everyone here and sharing the very little knowledge I have about very few things! :happy:

P.S. Is there a limit on the amount of emoticons that can be used in one post? :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-15-2012, 06:38 AM
:wasalamex

:welcome: to the forum

Hope you have a beneficial stay here InshaAllaah.

You can use as much emoticons as you like in a post, however avatars and signatures can only be used after you have 50 posts.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam,

Welcome on board!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find it beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

Qurratul Ayn
05-15-2012, 08:28 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum!

Insha'Allaah you will find it beneficial here!

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!