/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this the case with anyone else?

~ Sabr ~
05-15-2012, 01:17 PM
:salamext:

Whenever I read, hear or see people reverting to Islaam, listen to the love Sahabahs had for RasoolAllaah :saws: unwillingly my eyes well up and I find my eyes pouring out tears for the love of this religion.

Is this the case with anyone else?

Alhamdulillah for Islaam, born Muslims are SO blessed to have been born into this religion, and yet we take it for granted!

We sin day and night...... We sin night and day.......

When will we wake up and realise the beauty of our religion.......

Just some thoughts.........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-15-2012, 04:34 PM
:wa:

my heart fills with joy when I read / hear about convert story but unfortunately I can't cry :heated:

Aprender
05-15-2012, 04:56 PM
I've never shared my revert story with anyone. But sometimes when I watch other stories I see similarities in them with some of the initial thoughts that I had. But a few years ago when I was still researching Islam and I learned the truth about way the belief system was, I was shocked to see how people brought up in the religion weren't really utilizing its beauty. Had the potential to fix a lot of things wrong in the world and I just couldn't understand what the hold up was. Now I understand a little better.

I thought Muslims were fortunate to have a religion that actually made sense whereas I came from a background with a religion that made no sense and you had to somewhat force yourself/convince yourself to believe in its validity which can be strenous.

Muhaba
05-15-2012, 05:14 PM
lots of stories make me cry but i don't rememeber if i cried reading story of revert. as for sahabas, sometimes just being reminded their name will bring tears to my eyes. i get sad I'm so far away from them. even the Tabieen have that effect on me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!