/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there any effect on nikah,if husband wife does not have physical relationship

peaceandlove
05-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I want to know is there any effect on nikah if husband and wife does not have physical relationship for more then 3-4 months?

Actually, there is some tension between my wife family and mine family, so currently my wife is living with his parents, we almost meet daily , have physical relathionship to very basic extent and my wife said that if there is no intercourse between husband and wife or you can say physical relathionship there is an effect on nikah (marriage).

I told him that there is no such thing in islam?but my wife still keep insisting, so can somebody point out some fitwas etc that there is no such thing in islam.

I had heard some thing like that where there is a condition of some oat taken by a men but my wife is saying its optional and i am saying even husband wife does not have physical relahionship for year there is no effect on nikah? Any comments

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
05-18-2012, 04:31 AM
i believe as long as youve had sexual relations once, then the marriage is consumated

Muslim Woman
05-18-2012, 06:06 AM
:sl:

if a husband gives talak and during the iddat perioid , they don't have any physical relationship , then after iddat time , talaq will take place.

In a normal situation , if wife & husband stay seperately , divorce won't take place . U know , now a days , so many people are doing job & higher study abroad.

But it's not recommended to stay away from spouse for a long time . Satan may tempt any of them to commit zina (may Allah forbids).

And Allah Knows Best.

Muhaba
05-18-2012, 08:14 AM
i don't see why the problem between your wifes family and yours should affect your marriage. you two should not be living separately. once you get married the families really have no say in the marriage. if they have problems with each other they should sort it out but not let it affect your marriage or your relationship with your wife.

don't let the shaytan wrong you. move back together at once and tell your families that whether they are talking to each other or not, fighting or arguing or whatever, that has nothing to do with you.

if you are not intimate it doesn't directly affect the marriage but can be used as reason for divorce. if after some time your wife goes to court and tells them, court will tell you to have relations or the judge willl give her divorce.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!