/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

diarfitri88
05-15-2012, 05:17 PM
My name is fitri and I'm from Singapore (: just would like to make use of technology so that I can reach out to all my brothers and sisters!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
05-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello Fitri. I like your name. Welcome to the message board!

Hulk
05-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Welcome fitri, welcome to the board :) are you 23 years old?

diarfitri88
05-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks brothers for the welcome.

Hmmm I actually chose my birth year not to be shown but I forgot my user name has my birth year!! hahaha

24 this year brother hulk (:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aprender
05-15-2012, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by diarfitri88
Thanks brothers for the welcome.
:sl:
I am a sister. Although it is not the first time other members have called me a brother on here. Hmm...

Anyway, what is Singapore like this time of year?

Muhaba
05-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Salaam, fitri. welcome to the board. why are you sad to be in singapore? i hear there are many muslims there.

diarfitri88
05-15-2012, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
I am a sister. Although it is not the first time other members have called me a brother on here. Hmm...

Anyway, what is Singapore like this time of year?
Sorry again Sister :p

What is Singapore like this time of the year? Its the same throughout the whole year Sister. Hot and humid. And I mean really hot and humid.

Anyway where are you from if you don't mind sharing of course (:

diarfitri88
05-15-2012, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
Salaam, fitri. welcome to the board. why are you sad to be in singapore? i hear there are many muslims there.
Hello Sister (:

Erm, why am I sad to be in Singapore ?^o) Not sure if I mention that somewhere.. but not to worry, I'm happy here in hot and humid Singapore! Alhamdulillah (:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Greetings of peace,

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay,

and find it beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

Qurratul Ayn
05-15-2012, 08:21 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum!

Insha'Allaah you will find it very beneficial!

:salamext:

Hulk
05-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Although it is not the first time other members have called me a brother on here.
I thought you were a guy too! It's your nick its kind of guyish like you're going to apprehend people.

Aprender
05-16-2012, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
I thought you were a guy too! It's your nick its kind of guyish like you're going to apprehend people.
:sl:
Lol. I guess if you read it like an English word it does sound that way. :exhausted While I have no problem apprehending people (I do have a few friends who are female detectives and have learned a few things in terms of self defense), it's a Spanish verb that means to learn. Which is what I came here to do :)

CosmicPathos
05-16-2012, 07:47 AM
well did you not see the ♥ sign below Aprender's name? Would a guy use that?? hello. :p

Hulk
05-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Lol. I guess if you read it like an English word it does sound that way. While, I have no problem apprehending people (I do have a few friends who are female detectives and have learned a few things in terms of self defense), it's a Spanish verb that means to learn. Which is what I came here to do

Wa alaykumsalam, wow so you're like mexican? Thats very cool. Mi nombre es Hulk. I learnt spanish a little bit when I was 13 when I was into Los Trio Panchos ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
well did you not see the ♥ sign below Aprender's name? Would a guy use that?? hello.
I didn't notice it for a while ;D the nick and the avatar really gave out the cool guy vibe to me lol.

I just checked googletranslate and it indeed means learn, so it is more humble than fierce MashaAllah:statisfie

Aprender
05-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Wa alaykumsalam, wow so you're like mexican? Thats very cool. Mi nombre es Hulk. I learnt spanish a little bit when I was 13 when I was into Los Trio Panchos
I grew up in a Mexican community but I don't think I'm Mexican. Allah knows. Alhamdulillah my family comes from many places. Lots of different things. Mucho gusto señor Hulk. And glad we got that cleared up. :) I was in a purple mood recently. I didn't think purple was a super manly color either hmm...

format_quote Originally Posted by diarfitri88
Anyway where are you from if you don't mind sharing of course (:
I'm from the United States. I hope you enjoy your stay here on the message board Fitri! It's good that you care about the environment too! May Allah ease everything for you. Ameen

diarfitri88
05-18-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm from the United States. I hope you enjoy your stay here on the message board Fitri! It's good that you care about the environment too! May Allah ease everything for you. Ameen
Thanks sister! May Allah ease everything for you and your family (:

USA? Send my regards to Sheikh Yusuf Estes if you bump into him ;D and ask him to visit Singapore lol.

Samiun
05-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Hey welcome to the board, you would find inshallah many things to learn from here. Selamat datang bang!! :P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!