/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from an IB Oldie

Al-Zaara
05-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Assalamu alaykum, brothers and sisters

I imposed a ban on myself about 2 years ago, but recently heard zAk was leaving so I rushed back, in hopes I'd be able to live an online life without being bullied. But alas, he is still amongst us, alhamdulillah.

Haha, only joking, I've missed the forum and the members, albeit I have a hard time recognizing people... I hope someone remembers me, I probably won't be too active, but I'll pop by once in a while.

Currently I'm studying Law in the UK, turning 22 years soon inshaAllah (I was 15/16 when I joined the forum haha, feels like decades ago!).
Hope to see some more oldies around! InshaAllah you are all well. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-16-2012, 02:00 AM
:wa:

Welcome back sis :)

when u will be a lawyer ? It would be nice to have some free legal advices from u online ;D

Al-Zaara
05-16-2012, 02:09 AM
Thank you, sister. :)

Hahaha! Definitely, I'd love to if I could, but I'm afraid at least 2 more years. Make sure you don't get into trouble before that, haha!

Hulk
05-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Hello there, maybe you can answer this question i have on my mind. WHAT DOES LI STAND FOR??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
05-16-2012, 03:10 AM
:wa:

Welcome back Al-Zaara. Check the forum homepage. You might find something new there.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
Hello there, maybe you can answer this question i have on my mind. WHAT DOES LI STAND FOR??
Islamicboard was known as Load-Islam forums or a long time. The forums were actually part of the Load-Islam.com website. You can see the link to the forum in the welcome message. http://web.archive.org/web/200502080...am.com/forums/

Al-Zaara
05-16-2012, 04:03 AM
JazakAllah khayr brother 'AabiruSabeel, to be honest, the whole forum is new to me haha, so it'll take a while to get used to it inshaAllah.

BlissfullyJaded
05-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Wa alaikum asalaam,

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
I hope someone remembers me
You wish. :statisfie

Glad you're back, and even tho I'm barely around, I hope you pop by often so that whenever I pop by I get to enjoy your awesomeness. :D

~ Sabr ~
05-16-2012, 07:10 AM
:salamext:

:welcome: back sis! :D

Alpha Dude
05-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Welcome back.

Hulk
05-16-2012, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Islamicboard was known as Load-Islam forums or a long time. The forums were actually part of the Load-Islam.com website. You can see the link to the forum in the welcome message.
Thank you for the answer! I have been wondering about it for a loong time.

Al-Zaara
05-16-2012, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BlissfullyJaded
Wa alaikum asalaam,

You wish. :statisfie

Glad you're back, and even tho I'm barely around, I hope you pop by often so that whenever I pop by I get to enjoy your awesomeness. :D
Hahahaha look at youuu! Changed your username for the 174463638th time, ey? ;D YOU better be around, my love, so we can create an immense amount of awesomeness that'll eventually get us both banned from here for several decades.

format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
:salamext:

:welcome: back sis! :D
Waalaykum assalam!

Thank you habiibti! x

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Wa alaykum salam,

Welcome back.
Thank you! It's nice to see you are still active, Talha, mashaAllah. I hope you are well and that life is treating you good, inshaAllah!

Al-Zaara
05-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Ummm... WHO is changing my avatar/icon?? I remember I used to use this current one, haha, aww I still like it. This is bloody scary though.. But thank you!

aysenil
05-17-2012, 11:36 AM
welcome back frm another IB oldie :)
IB didnt forget us that rcved mails again...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam,

Welcome back sis!

I hope you enjoy yourself here once again and find it beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah.

Yanal
05-30-2012, 05:42 AM
:sl: Sister,

Welcome back! Yeah, I know how that feels...seems like it was just yesterday I was an 11 year old boy:D.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!