View Full Version : Burqa - I Speak for Myself Debate

~ Sabr ~
05-16-2012, 11:10 AM
:salamext:

Comments?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
diarfitri88
05-16-2012, 01:31 PM
Watched this before while doing my assignment paper last semester.

Have to admit, I was stunned by the way the sister wearing the face veil made the other sister quiet. Impressive :muslimah:

~ Sabr ~
05-16-2012, 01:35 PM

I just don't understand how the other non-hijabi sister can be Muslim - she has so much hatred for Islaam and it's rules.

diarfitri88
05-16-2012, 01:49 PM
She mentioned that the human face is the central to human communication. Probably she hadn't heard about non-verbal communication.

And I guess at the end of the conversation she must have wished she's wearing the burqa given how she sat there silent in embarrassment!! :lol:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BadOlPuttyTat
05-16-2012, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah

I just don't understand how the other non-hijabi sister can be Muslim - she has so much hatred for Islaam and it's rules.
I told you this :statisfie. When in America people make up their own rules regarding religion and life. PETA says no animal was meant to eat meat yet man and lion were made to do so. Man learned to eat meat before he farmed lol. The same applies for Muslims in America, they think they can edit the Quran to their liking for their benefits.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!