/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Dajjal/False Messiah

Darth Ultor
05-16-2012, 12:49 PM
I know both Christians and Muslims believe in a false messiah who will deceive many people (notably the Jews) but then Jesus will return and turn most people back to God.The Muslims believe the Dajjal or the false messiah who will appear in the form of some kind of monster and claim to be God Himself. But here's the thing. I was raised Jewish and I never in my life heard the Messiah will be God Himself but a regular man. Clarify please?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-16-2012, 12:55 PM
I didn't understand you. What is your question?

diarfitri88
05-16-2012, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultor
The Muslims believe the Dajjal or the false messiah who will appear in the form of some kind of monster and claim to be God Himself.
One eyed monster? False messiah/dajjal is a very complex subject. Suggest you look up on Sheikh Imran Hossein about his views on the False Messiah/Dajjal.

Darth Ultor
05-16-2012, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
I didn't understand you. What is your question?
How would he deceive Jews if Jews don't believe the Messiah will be God but a regular man.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-16-2012, 01:50 PM
The Messiah won't BE God. He will CLAIM to be God. He will be a regular man.

Hulk
05-16-2012, 02:24 PM
From what I understand he will eventually claim to be God. By that point he should have many followers who will fall for what he says, he will also perform many impossible things to proof his claim but the righteous will be able to see through his lies.

There are differing opinions from different scholars on the subject, some take it to mean literal some symbolic. God knows best.

Muslim Woman
05-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Salaam/ Peace

not sure if Jews will take him as God but they will follow him.

Dajjal (The Anti-Christ)

Dajjal's Followers

Hadith - Muslim #7034, Narrated Anas ibn Malik

Allah's Apostle

said:

The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

http://muttaqun.com/dajjal.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!