/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help-falling back to my old habits

anonymous
05-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Its been a long 8 months and just when I thought I had overcome my desires and began to embark on the righetous past I find myself falling into my old habits again.

I began praying 5 times a day reading books about islam watching lectures and every thing islamic you could possibly think of and recently I have been losing my iman.

It seems like I only pray just to make my self feel as if I've completed the obligatory prayer as if it is something I need to get out of the way.

I wont even pray my sunnats or witr namaz. I just pray the fard and then I get up..

I don't know whats wrong or why this is happening...

and to top it all of I have been over come by my desires and began masturbation.. At first it wasn't to bad since I did not watch any inappropriate content while doing so but now I have taken it a step further. I feel like crap after I do it yet I keep falling into it.

I don't know what to do I hate my self right now for doing this I feel so dirty and disrespectful towards God I don't even feel liek praying since I am so ashamed after I do it..

please help me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!