/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Woman=Jannah, Man=Jahannam?

~ Sabr ~
05-20-2012, 12:53 PM
:salamext:

Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to ask a very serious question.

If a women goes to Jannah, and a man (that woman's husband) goes to Jahannam, will she be married again in Paradise?

I'm not asking from the man's side, because he will have hoors.

Jazaak Allaah Khayr in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
05-20-2012, 02:03 PM
:wasalamex

Allaah (swt) knows best. The bottom line is that Allaah (swt) is the most Just and will never wrong anyone. And everyone who goes to Paradise will never feel any sadness or sorrow. It is a place that we cannot imagine. So it is enough for us to place our trust in Allaah (swt) and work towards getting there and helping our families to get there Insha'Allaah.

Nabooly
05-20-2012, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Allaah (swt) knows best. The bottom line is that Allaah (swt) is the most Just and will never wrong anyone. And everyone who goes to Paradise will never feel any sadness or sorrow. It is a place that we cannot imagine. So it is enough for us to place our trust in Allaah (swt) and work towards getting there and helping our families to get there Insha'Allaah.
Sub7an Allah. I love the simplicity of your answer. For any mu'min this should be enough to answer most questions like this.

Thank you.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-20-2012, 08:14 PM
sis theres somethng i find to be generally helpful regarding any and all questions

for a question in which a scholar is capable of giving an answer then obviously its best to go to the madhab scholar which you belong to and ask him/her.

if you cannot find an answer, or if the answe ris ALlahu 'Alam and yet you feel unfulfilled by that answer then dont despair because Allah is still here !

I would recite durood aur salaam upon the beloved, make dua for all the awliyaa ullah there by getting their duas in return, pray istikharah and ask Allah to provide the answer. It might be from a feeling, it might be from a dream, it might be from inner fulfilment but thats a form of getting an answer.

I apologise if this answer is of no help, but as before marriage you relied on Allah, then after death rely on Allaah, he created everything and he will never be unjust :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Jazaak Allaah Khayr all. I only asked because I know some women who are practising and their husbands are not-I just wondered what would happen in that case?

Ali_008
05-20-2012, 08:42 PM

I don't know the complete answer to this question, but it is not the first time I'm seeing it. As far as I've heard, some people have answered it saying that there are a lot of people who die single, and the righteous among them will, inshAllah obviously enter Jannah. For those husbands and wives whose spouses are in Hell, they will get wed to these righteous people who didn't get married in this world. And that's fair, because a momin would never enjoy the company of a kaafir, even if it be their husband or wife. There will be a union of this sort.

Another answer I've heard is that there are women for men in Jannah, because women is one of man's biggest desires and not vice-versa. Though women do desire a romantic male companionship, but their desires aren't as intense and consuming as men's. Thus, Allah has created hoor because a woman can be a major motivating factor for a man. On those grounds, in paradise Allah (SubhanahuWaTaala) will leave it women's choice whether to have a companion and/or get something equally or more pleasing than that.

syed1
05-20-2012, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
Jazaak Allaah Khayr all. I only asked because I know some women who are practising and their husbands are not-I just wondered what would happen in that case?

How dare you... how dare you judge some one..

you have NO right. leave judging to Allah. just because he/she doesn't seem to be practicing or what ever you have no idea how Allah feels about them so don't automatically assume they are going to hell..

how dare you

IbnAbdulHakim
05-20-2012, 10:08 PM
^ there is absolutely no objective to that remark.

and she didnt judge anyone, she asked a question.

please refrain from emotional backlash, jazakAllah

Alpha Dude
05-20-2012, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1

you have NO right. leave judging to Allah. just because he/she doesn't seem to be practicing or what ever you have no idea how Allah feels about them so don't automatically assume they are going to hell..

how dare you
Brother, I think you are overreacting here. The sister may have said something which if you read into it too much appears as though she believes that the non-practising person will automatically go to hell however I don't believe she believes that.

It was a hypothetical issue. The real intention is to know what would happen if someone's husband did indeed end up in hell and she gave an example of a case where it might happen.

Beardo
05-21-2012, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Brother, I think you are overreacting here. The sister may have said something which if you read into it too much appears as though she believes that the non-practising person will automatically go to hell however I don't believe she believes that.

It was a hypothetical issue. The real intention is to know what would happen if someone's husband did indeed end up in hell and she gave an example of a case where it might happen.

how dare you
In any case, it would seem as if you were doing the judging.

It should be a constant reminder to us all that none of us are perfect. However, we are all seeking the truth on this forum so we should be compassionate and speak gently with one another.

And since this thread is about Jannah and I don't want the staff on me for off-topic posting, I'll add:
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Shall I tell you who is kept away from Hell and from whom Hell is kept away? (Hell is kept away) from everyone who is gentle and kindly, approachable and of an easy disposition.”

TrueStranger
05-21-2012, 02:19 AM
Hasn't God created everything in pairs? I would not be shocked if there are male versions of hoors. But Allah knows Best.

And all things We have created by pairs, that haply ye may reflect. Qur'an 51:49

Glory be to Him Who created all the sexual pairs, of that which the earth groweth, and of themselves, and of that which they know not! Qur'an 36:36

~ Sabr ~
05-21-2012, 04:56 AM

how dare you
I sincerely apologise if you felt I was "judging" anyone - I was just giving an exmaple brother. I would appreciate if you left out the emotions, as this is a practical question I am asking and not an emotional one.

Jazaak Allaah Khayr.

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ there is absolutely no objective to that remark.

and she didnt judge anyone, she asked a question.

please refrain from emotional backlash, jazakAllah
Jazaak Allaah Khayr

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude

Indeed, I was just giving an example.

format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
In any case, it would seem as if you were doing the judging.

It should be a constant reminder to us all that none of us are perfect. However, we are all seeking the truth on this forum so we should be compassionate and speak gently with one another.

And since this thread is about Jannah and I don't want the staff on me for off-topic posting, I'll add:
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Shall I tell you who is kept away from Hell and from whom Hell is kept away? (Hell is kept away) from everyone who is gentle and kindly, approachable and of an easy disposition.”
Jazaak Allaah Khayr for the hadith brother.

format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
Hasn't God created everything in pairs? I would not be shocked if there are male versions of hoors. But Allah knows Best.
Jazaak Allaah Khayr sister, I haven't read this, but Allaahu Aalim?

~ Sabr ~
05-23-2012, 04:48 AM
Bump

Does anyone know the answer?

dysphoricrocker
05-23-2012, 05:34 AM
let's work towards Jannah so we can find out the answer! :D

dqsunday
05-23-2012, 06:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
Does anyone know the answer?
To be honest Sister, I really don't think any of us can know the answer. On the Day of Judgement all that we do in this life will be revealed and Allah (subhannahu wa ta'ala) will decide who deserves what. We will all be accountable for our actions before Allah (subhannahu wa ta'ala).

I suppose, if one is worried their spouse is not as diligent in their duties as Allah's slave, could help encourage them to do better. Remind them gently of salat times (ie:'Oh dear, can you watch Johnny I am going to pray. When I am done I will watch him for you so you can.')

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!