/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good things

Qurratul Ayn
05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
:salamext:

This may be a bit random, but I wanted to share with you all.

This afternoon, I went out shopping and on my way home, I saw young children, two brothers and a sister. The Brothers were wearing Jubbahs/Taubs and the little Sister a Burkha, they had backpacks on and were coming out of a Masjid. It just warmed my heart to see the young people attending Masjid and learning the Qur'aan and such. I just felt really happy and made Du'a to Allaah to keep them on the straight path, and the Ummaah too. :statisfie

I was overwhelmed and so proud and happy for the young people! I know many of you see children like this all the time, but everytime I see children or young people like this, I just get a joyous feeling inside and I become sooo happy :D

May Allaah keep us all on the straight and true path! :)

:salamext:

P.S. Y'all can post happy, positive and good things that you've seen or heard about too :thumbs_up

(Also I don't know if this type of thread has been created, if it has please merge :D)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*KB*
05-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Awww Sister! You're too cute!

And that is :ace: information :D (I just wanted to use :ace: ........ :ace: :ace: LOLOLOL :P)

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!