/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

MightyFeathers
05-21-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi everyone. I am a Christian whose has recently made it a hobby to research as much about other religions, in order to better understand their beliefs and practices. I figured since this is a Muslim forum, it would be a good place to further my knowledge of Islam. Now I want everyone to understand that I am not considering converting (or reverting as you guys put it) to Islam. I'm strong in my Christian faith and have no intention of leaving it. Another thing I am not is some Christian missionary trying to trick people on here into converting to Christianity (that would honestly be very creepy).

So I hope that I am able to gain as much knowledge as I can on Islam while being a member of this site.

God Bless :statisfie

MightyFeathers

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-21-2012, 05:24 AM
Peace

:welcome: to the forum

Please ask any questions you may have about Islaam, and we will answer them to our best ability InshaAllaah (God Willing).

Qurratul Ayn
05-21-2012, 06:57 AM
Peace

Welcome to the forum!

Mayou find this site beneficial and learn from a lot from it too! (Iknow I have and still am! :D)

Peace

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Greetings of peace,

Welcome on board!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find it beneficial towards yourself, God willingly..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MightyFeathers
06-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Quick question, as nothing to do with Islam. As this website glitched for anyone else while trying to log on? Almost every time after I try to log on it says I've logged on, but when I try and post it says I am not logged on. So I was just wondering if it was just me or if this was regular problem on this forum.

marwen
06-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the forums.

format_quote Originally Posted by MightyFeathers
Almost every time after I try to log on it says I've logged on, but when I try and post it says I am not logged on
Do you take a long time before you post ?
Try to check the "Remember me" option when you log in. Otherwise, your session would expire after a short time, and you will be asked to log on again.

PouringRain
06-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Good suggestion, Marwen.

MightyFeathers
06-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Not usually Marwen, but I'll try checking "Remember Me." I think it has something to do with website's format. The same thing happens on a Christian forum I'm a member on and it uses the same format as this website. These are the only two forums I have troubles on.

tigerkhan
06-02-2012, 02:25 PM
welcom to the forum..hope u enjoy ur stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!