/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your "Private" Facebook Message has been seen!

~ Sabr ~
05-21-2012, 04:06 PM

Your 'Private' Facebook Message has been seen..

Every word you typed in that message was being observed..

All your Facebook clicks are being watched...

That Photo you just saw has been recorded.Your every word is being tracked.

Even what time you made it is known.That profile you went onto is recorded.The comment you made on your friend's status is observed Line by line Word by word.Letter by letter.That poke you gave is recorded. Did you know even as you read this, you're being watched? As I type this, I am being seen..

That Islamic group you made, is recorded..That Islamic Society link you put up, is noted down.
The Wedding photo you uploaded recently is observed closely.You're being watched on Facebook and so I am..
Everyday... Every Hour... EveryMinute... Every Second...
Watched... Observed... Recorded...Noted...
Nothing is hidden.Even your Intention is known.Was it good or bad?
Everything will be revealed.You can not hide on Facebook.Spooky right?

Do you feel uncomfortable using Facebook now?
Who is Watching YOU and ME
every Second On Facebook? You Ask.

Brothers and sisters, Allah is All-Seeing And All-Knowing.And the Angels Record every small detail.

“He utters not any word except that there is with him anobserver, ready.”
[Qur’aan, Chapter 50, Verse 18]

“And indeed, there are over you scribes, generous and recording.They know what you do.”
[Qur’aan, Chapter 82, Verses 10-12]

Be God Fearing And God Conscious!!!

“(Ihsan is) it’s to worship Allah as you are seeing Him and while you see Him not yet truly He sees you.”
[Al-Bukhari, Hadith No. 48]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
05-21-2012, 04:56 PM
This reminds me of a quote that I read once. I forget who said it, but the quote goes something like this:

"Character is how you act when nobody is around to see you..."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!