/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Parasychology

Chaajo
05-21-2012, 04:12 PM
Salam alaikum
One of the paranormal articles that I found kind of interesting:Telekinesis

Now are those things for real? And how? Does Islam have any explanation or certain views on these things? It's got nothing to do with black magic I guess because they're all supernatural stuff.

If you look up telekinesis on Wikipedia, you'll understand what I'm talking about. I wish I can post the link and even a pic here but I didn't exceed even 50 posts to do that.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Chaajo
05-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Ooops. It's supposed to be parapsychology. Forgot the 'p' :omg:

Shaima30
05-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Wassalam..

Telekinesis- moving things with your mind.

I am interested in those things too, like telepathy and all...but I guess it does fall into black magic category. I don't know maybe not after all as long as you have faith in Allah(swt) and believe that in the end it's him that's doing all these things...as long as you don't associate anything with him I guess you can be interested in those things. I don't know if I'm making sense though lol

Like you can try to do telekinesis, as long as you are not taking the help of any jinns or stuff and that you know that everything comes from Allah(swt)...

Chaajo
05-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Thanks for answering Shaima. :) I'll do some reading while we wait for answers from experts.
Now can any moderator correct the spelling of the subject title please? It might make the thread look unimportant. Not exaggerating. I dislike spelling mistakes. Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!