/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All work and no play makes Tragic a dull boy

GuestFellow
05-21-2012, 08:48 PM
:sl:

All work and no play makes Tragic a dull boy.

Do you feel your head is going to explode? Mine does. Too much pressure.

Exam pressure.
Pressure to get married.
Pressure at work.

All I do is work, work, work, work, work, work, work and work. :/ Do you feel like this? :skeleton: I think I wanna be zoo keeper. o___o I rather feed a monkey a banana than sit in the office and deal with annoying human beings. o_o

So do you feel you overworked? My solution is to simply say NO!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Galaxy
05-21-2012, 08:53 PM
No because I don't do my work, I play all the time. :Alhumdill

Qurratul Ayn
05-21-2012, 08:55 PM
:salamext:

LOL!

Brother Tragic Typos, you are tragic, may Allaah bless you!!!

I love my work, so no, no pressure or overworked, just a little tired on Fridays, but Alhamdulillah, s'all good!!!

Take an extra day off near the weekend, so you get 3 or 4 days to rest, compose and give more of yourself than normally you would do during prayers, read Qur'aan for hours on end, if you can. Insha'Allaah it will help :) Works for me

Recently, I took Friday off, so I got Saturday and Sunday too. 3 days on the trot. It helped a lot! :)

~ Sabr ~
05-21-2012, 08:59 PM
I love my work, so the more the pressure, the more I enjoy it!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
05-22-2012, 04:03 PM
more work, more assignments, frequent exams on head the more i stay active and fresh..

less things to do specially in vacations.. the more i feel dull..

so i feel better if i keep myself busy with my college..

just after whole day of studying and work at college, a peaceful sleep and some talk with friends and family is enough for me

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Yes, dealing with people can be very stressful at times. Why don't you find a job where you are not required to deal with people. I can't stand a job where I am required to deal with people. :hmm:

BadOlPuttyTat
05-22-2012, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Yes, dealing with people can be very stressful at times. Why don't you find a job where you are not required to deal with people. I can't stand a job where I am required to deal with people. :hmm:
Hallelujah brother on that one! Either people talk to much or speak in a funny accent you cant understand ^o) . I give all people and love, by staying away from them and leaving them alone! :statisfie

Endymion
05-22-2012, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
My solution is to simply say NO!!!
And whats the solution for people who have No option like saying a "NO" ^o)

Thanks for posting the thread BTW.I was looking for something like that today :hmm:

CosmicPathos
05-22-2012, 05:07 PM
I dont get it when people say "I love my work, hence dont get tired." Really? If you really love your work that much, why dont you do it 24/7 for the rest of your life, and also not take salary for it! Do it for free if you really love it THAT much!

Endymion
05-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Now you are being Tragic :skeleton:

Qurratul Ayn
05-22-2012, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
I dont get it when people say "I love my work, hence dont get tired." Really? If you really love your work that much, why dont you do it 24/7 for the rest of your life, and also not take salary for it! Do it for free if you really love it THAT much!
LOL! ;D
:crickey:

I would Insha'Allaah, when I've become successful here, I will make schools or orphanages or nurseries (one of them :)) in a developing country, won't charge for anything, employ trustworthy people, visit the schools or orphanages thrice a year (hopefully five times), but in this financially governed fickle world, money is needed for anything, and to reach that goal, it's definitely needed, so I can't be tired or be employed without a salary at the moment, but Insha'Allaah I won't have to be in that situation in the future :)

Unless you have wealthy connections, who won't bat an eyelid for giving you money. But wouldn't you rather earn it then put it to good use? I am and will :D

Please make Du'a :)

;D still at Brother CosmicPathos's post. :haha:

BadOlPuttyTat
05-22-2012, 06:04 PM
I am so bad when it comes to work and play so i do them at the same time. Ever tried doing homework just between commercials? So much fun back then (when TV was interesting).
People have always had issues distinguishing work and play and this has often become a main issue of procrastination amongst youth. I go out with the mindset the harder you work the more time you have to play afterwards. ;D but so many folk do it backwards

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!