/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fixing bodies broken in years of Arab world violence

CosmicPathos
05-21-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18118527

Qusay, pictured here with his father, was blinded in a bomb attack in Basra. The 23-year-old, who was an ambitious young business manager at the time, says the perpetrators "have taken away his future".

"All the patients have something in common," says orthopaedic surgeon, Dr Majd el-Rass, who is originally from Syria. "They have been terrorised - by explosions, by bullets, by catastrophe. I admire my patients, they are great. They are strong."

I feel pain of these people, who are just like me and you. We could have been in there place, and we could have lost our organs for someone else's "Jihad" driven by malicious personal gains.

A rare neat articles on BBC.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
06-06-2012, 07:08 PM

ALLAHU AKBAR... the help is coming, Allahu Akbar, Alhamdulillah.

Scimi

~ Sabr ~
06-07-2012, 08:20 AM
imsad And WE complain.... Allaahu Akbar....

Snowflake
06-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Subhan Allah :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
06-09-2012, 08:51 PM
^it is so true. when i was in Syria, the electricity was cut off a lot during this past winter for many hours on end. But subhan-Allah, Allah would make the weather so nice. most of the time it wouldn't be cold at all, although syrian winters are usually very cold.

Qurratul Ayn
06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!