/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are you listening to at the Moment?

TrueStranger
05-22-2012, 06:18 AM
:sl:

I have seen this question countless times all over the internet, and people would post the music they are listening to at that particular moment. So, I thought wouldn't it be a good idea that we should post the Qu'ran, dua, lecture, etc we are listening to at the moment. In a sense halalify the content of the question and in the process encourage people to listen to that which will benefit them in this world and the hereafter. ;D

I will go first.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-22-2012, 06:57 AM
:salamext:

This might not be such a good idea as people might be listening to music.

Endymion
05-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Well,im not listening to the book of Allah SWT but one of the creations of Allah SWT who speaks "Meow meow" ^o) Its a cat that gave birth to four kittens under my bro's bad and im really angry right now :skeleton:

Ghazalah
05-22-2012, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
:salamext:

This might not be such a good idea as people might be listening to music.
If they are then they shouldn't broadcast it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!