/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The value of the Kalimah

~ Sabr ~
05-23-2012, 11:49 AM
:salamext:

There were some brothers who were doing dawah on a road, and there was a young lad who was driving a car, and he was blasting his music.

When he parked up, one of the brothers came up to him and said to him, "My brother, please, turn the music low."

He says "Who are you to tell me to turn the music low?! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday I work! Saturday and Sunday I want to drive up and down and blast my music!"

The brother instructed him, "Please learn about Islaam."

He says "F Islaam."This is his words. And he gets out of the car.

The brother says to him "Have some respect for the Kalimah. Look on the stalls, what does it say."

He says "This doesn't mean nothing to me. It is a sheet of paper."

Let me tell you the value of this piece of paper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadith related by Tirmidhi:

On the Day of Judgement, Allaah will raise everyone, from Adam till the end. The scene on that day will be you will see people sweating up to knees, chest, collorbone. People's bodies will be split into 2 halves. People will be blind. People's private parts will be on their face and blood and pus will flow from them. Some people will be made as small as ants. Some people will have snakes wrapped around their necks.

There will be a servant of Allaah on that day and this servant has committed so much sins that he has filled in 99 registers, and 1 register is so big it is as far as the human eye can see. And he has committed every single sin in the book.

Allaah will call him up, he will be in front of Allaah, no barrier and no veil between them, Allaah will question him and he has no answer.

Allaah will say "You have committed so many sins that you have recorded 99 registers, tell me, have you committed all these sins?"

He will reply in the affirmative.

Allaah will say "Maybe by mistake my angels wrote something else?

He will say "O Allaah, your angels have wrote exactly what I did."

Allaah will say "You did 1 good deed, you testified La ilaaha illallah."

The piece of paper will be brought to him, the people behind him will think, what is this piece of paper compared to the registers?

Allaah will order the angels to take this piece of paper and to place it on the scales against the 99 registers. The paper will outweigh the 99 registers.

This is the value of Imaan.

It is the diamond of all diamonds.

Source: Death, by Muhammad Abdul Jabbar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-23-2012, 12:01 PM
:wa:

what happened to that lad who was driving car ?

~ Sabr ~
05-23-2012, 12:03 PM
^ Dunno. That's just how much was included in the story.

Said_Soussi
05-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Incha'Allah, for his own benefit he will soon see the light (Islam).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
05-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Yup,me also interested to know the response of ignorant boy :hmm:

Periwinkle18
05-23-2012, 12:16 PM
^ Ameen

dysphoricrocker
05-23-2012, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
The scene on that day will be you will see people sweating up to knees, chest, collorbone. People's bodies will be split into 2 halves. People will be blind. People's private parts will be on their face and blood and pus will flow from them. Some people will be made as small as ants. Some people will have snakes wrapped around their necks.
May Allah save us from all these!

sister herb
05-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Salam alaykum

may Allah guide those whose still walk by wrong way.

And may Allah make those believers be patient and merciful to them.

~ Sabr ~
05-28-2012, 07:30 AM
:bump:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!