/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your sis Haafizah is ill... dua's needed InshaAllaah

~ Sabr ~
05-23-2012, 05:55 PM
:salamext:

I hope this reaches all of you brothers and sisters in the best of health and Imaan InshaAllaah.

First off I would like to say:

Alhamdulillah Aala Kulli Haal
All Praise be to Allaah in ALL circumstances

I am actually quite ill, have been for nearly a year now. The doctors do not know what is wrong with me.

I would like to share a hadith that has helped me through my illness, and it is also on one of my banners:

I just wanted to ask if you brothers and sisters could remember me in your du'as InshaAllaah.

No one knows how close someone can be to Allaah, so this is why I am requesting please remember me in your dua's.

Jazaak Allaah Khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
05-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Salam alaykum

My dua to your health and also

Hulk
05-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Take good care of your self sis.. I will remember you in my du'a inshaAllah.

Snowflake
05-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Don't worry sis. It will be purification for you insha Allah :)

I ask Allah, the Lord of the magnificent Throne to heal you. Ameen.

Make ruqyah of Surah Al Fatiha. Extend the ruqyah to olive oil and water. Drink & bathe in the water and apply the oil on hair and body and add it to your foods and make this dua for your self as much as you can sis.

(O Allah, O Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction and send down cure and healing,for no one can cure but You; so cure in such a way that no trace of illness is left Ameen)

Allahumma rabba an-nas adhhibi al-ba’s wa ishfi anta shafi la shifa’a illa shifa’uka, shifa’an la yughadiru saqaman

اللهم رب الناس أذهب الباس واشف أنت الشافي لا شفاء إلا شفاؤك ، شفاء لا يغادر سقم

And too bad if you was expecting flowers and chocolate. All you're gonna get from me is flowers and fruit. E-Enjoy : )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
05-23-2012, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
MashaAllah sister, being satisfied with Allah's will is really a blessing. May Allah give you patience and give a quick recover. Ameen.
You know also that the ill person is really close to Allah and loved by Allah. In fact Allah is with him :
Abu Hurairah(R.A.) reports that Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "On the Day of Qiyaamah, Allah Ta'ala will announce: O son of Aadam, I was sick yet you did not visit me. He will reply, 'O Allah, how could I have visited You since you are Rabbul 'aalameen? Allah Ta'ala will say: Did you not know that so and so slave of mine was sick, and yet you did not visit him? Should you have visited him you would have found Me by him. " (Sahih Muslim).

Sunnie Ameena
05-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Sister I will keep you in my dua. May Allah heal you. All Praise and Glory be to Allah.
Sunnie Ameena

dqsunday
05-23-2012, 08:49 PM
I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Sister, I will add you to my dua's and wish you the speediest recovery.

Alpha Dude
05-23-2012, 08:51 PM
May Allah grant you good health. Aameen.

~Raindrop~
05-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Ameen thumma Ameen to all the above duas.

May Allah swt cure you and grant you great health, Ameen.

ILuvAllah
05-23-2012, 09:22 PM
May Allah cure you soon Insha'Allah. Take care of yourself.

Hulk
05-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Whenever I am going through some hardship I like to remind myself of this particular verse from the Quran..

‎"Do you suppose that you will enter the Garden without first having suffered like those before you? They were afflicted by misfortune and hardship, and they were so shaken that even [their] messenger and the believers with him cried, ‘When will God’s help arrive?’ Truly, God’s help is near."

Surah Al Baqarah Verse 214

Qurratul Ayn
05-23-2012, 09:36 PM

Oh my dear Sister Haafizah!!! :cry:

Insha'Allaah you shall become well and healthy!

I will remember you in my Du'as, for you to make a speedy recovery!

Stay strong, keep smiling and pray to the Almighty! :)

You are going to become a Haafiza! And a brilliant one at that! Will be making Du'a for you, my dear...

:wub:

Scimitar
05-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Ameen to all the duas, thumm ameen.

This thread has made me very emotional. Sister Haafizah, you have been a ray of light here - always doing good things for people, making the banners, liking every post you read, and making brothers and sisters smile smile smile... all the while, you have been suffering in silence. Subhaan Allah. I didn't know you was this ill.

I will make dua as the others have done, and ask Allah. No. Demand of Allah that HE give you some peace now, because this period of trials is already a year long. And HE is merciful, so HE has to show it.

Allah sees all, hears all, and grants to whom HE wills. Ameen.

Bro Scimi

TrueStranger
05-23-2012, 10:43 PM
:sl:

Sister Haafizah,

May Allah bestow upon you His Mercy and Grace. Being sick or in any sort of unease is truly distressful. I pray that Allah hears and accepts your duas, and ours as well. By the Power of God you will get better soon Insha"Allah.

DihyaKamila
05-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Inshallah Keir Sister, everything is a test, wallah remember you were born into this world alone with only allah in your heart and you will be put into the grave with only allah, everything in between is either a test or a lesson, or a sin cleanser, like the hadith you provided (mashallah) if you have patience and say hamdoullah to allah only turning to him alone in your despair, all your pain will be turned to hassanat have faith inshallah please and dont lose hope!!!

allahu a3lam

making dua for you inshallah!!!

Amat Allah
05-23-2012, 11:46 PM
و عَلَيْكُم السَّلام و رَحْمَةُ اللهِ و بَرَكاتُه

شَافاكِ الله يا حَبِيبَتَي, أسْأَلُ الله العَظِيم رَبُّ العَرْشِ العَظِيم أَنْ يَشْفِيك آمِييين

أُحِبُكِ فِي الله

GodIsAll
05-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Absolutely...

I do pray The Infinite grants His creation Haafizah healing and strength.

With love, peace and good will,
GIA

dysphoricrocker
05-24-2012, 03:02 AM
Salaam.

I have no idea what you are going through now sis and there is nothing much i can do to help you either. But it always pains me to see my fellow Muslim brother and sister in such state. From the bottom of my heart i sincerely hope Allah grants you health so that you can be a hafizah one day insyaAllah.

May Allah grant us all health and goodness and may He take our soul while we are prostrating to Him. Amin.

PouringRain
05-24-2012, 03:20 AM
May God grant you patience and strength. And may he grant wisdom to the doctors in treating your illness.

I am glad that you have found a hadith to help you get through. I have a great many surah, scripture, and spiritual songs that help me maintain peace through the trials of life. I hope you continue to be encouraged and to find peace.

Periwinkle18
05-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Assalam o alikum
Take good care sis may Allah cure u n keep u happy n healthy always ameen

Muslim Woman
05-24-2012, 03:38 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
(O Allah, O Lord of Mankind, remove the affliction and send down cure and healing,for no one can cure but You; so cure in such a way that no trace of illness is left Ameen)

Allahumma rabba an-nas adhhibi al-ba’s wa ishfi anta shafi la shifa’a illa shifa’uka, shifa’an la yughadiru saqaman

اللهم رب الناس أذهب الباس واشف أنت الشافي لا شفاء إلا شفاؤك ، شفاء لا يغادر سقم

Ameen

~ Sabr ~
05-24-2012, 08:25 AM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr for all du'as. Someone mentioned how I have accepted this illness.

The way I have been looking at it: Allaah Loves us, Wants good for us, and Understands us more than ourselves. He Knows what is good for and what is bad for us.
If Allaah is putting me through a trial, it may be because He is cleansing me of my sins, it may be because he wants to see how I react during a difficult period of time, it may be He wants to test my faith, to see whether I really love Him as much as I proclaim to Him.

All I know is that Allaah loves us more than our mothers, and when our own mother cannot bear to see us in pain, and tries all sorts of things from doctor's medicine to homemade medicine to cure us, get us rid of an illness; maybe Allaah is doing the same. Maybe my illness is my sins, and this is Allaah curing me, getting rid of my sins.

As Rabia Al Basri (RA) said:
O Allah, I can't live in this world
Without remembering You--
How can I endure the next world
Without seeing Your face?
Ya Allaah, if this illness is a means to punish me, then I accept it, as the punishment of the Aakhirah will be unbearable.

Ya Allaah, if this illness is a means to purify me, then I accept it, as I will not be able to endure the Aakhirah without seeing the Beauty of Your Face.

Please remember me in your dua's brothers & sisters.

Tawangar
05-24-2012, 08:55 AM

I hope this reaches all of you brothers and sisters in the best of health and Imaan InshaAllaah.

First off I would like to say:

I am actually quite ill, have been for nearly a year now. The doctors do not know what is wrong with me.

I would like to share a hadith that has helped me through my illness, and it is also on one of my banners:

I just wanted to ask if you brothers and sisters could remember me in your du'as InshaAllaah.

No one knows how close someone can be to Allaah, so this is why I am requesting please remember me in your dua's.

Jazaak Allaah Khayr
Wa'laykum Salam sister.
May Allah grant you Shifa-e-Kaamila, Aajila, Mustamirra.

Imaduddin
05-24-2012, 09:17 AM
I hope Allah makes your situation better and removes the illness.

Remember sister that 2 things have no limitation of reward. That is, fasting and patience. Allah may be well pleased with you for your patience and in return he might reward you so much so until you enter paradise through it.

We might do something good and take it lightly but Allah may not, and we might do something evil and take it lightly but Allah may not.

And I agree with what you have said in post 22. Allah is either testing your Imaan or he is pardoning you for your sins through it.

If the first, Allah tests the best among us with greater difficulties. The Prophets were always tested the hardest due to their Imaan being incomparable to the rest of humanity. And remember that "After every hardship comes relief, Verily after every hardship comes relief." (94:5-6)

Endymion
05-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Im really sorry for arriving here late :-[ Got your message last night and prayed for ya as well.

As you are memorizing the holy Quran,you are under the sight and special attention of Allah SWT.Inshallah nothing will harm you and you will be alright soon.
May Allah SWT bless you with complete shifa,keep you away from all evils and bless you with health,happiness and success in both Dunyah and Aakhirah.Ameeeeeeeeen.

And you are more near to Allah SWT than we are being sick and being a learner of Quran so please,keep us all in your doaa as well.Please pray for the health of brother Ersin,SnowFlake,Periwinkle and sister Moon moon and for the ease of Sister Bluebell,Scimitar and for all our brothers and sisters in Islam.And please keep me in your doaa.

Ghazalah
05-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Wslm..

Uhkti.. This..

"Do you suppose that you will enter the Garden without first having suffered like those before you? They were afflicted by misfortune and hardship, and they were so shaken that even [their] messenger and the believers with him cried, ‘When will God’s help arrive?’ Truly, God’s help is near."

This, this a million times. ^^^^^

You will no doubt be in my duas. But always remember, Allah swt only tests those that he loves.

Said_Soussi
05-24-2012, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Wslm..

Uhkti.. This..

"Do you suppose that you will enter the Garden without first having suffered like those before you? They were afflicted by misfortune and hardship, and they were so shaken that even [their] messenger and the believers with him cried, ‘When will God’s help arrive?’ Truly, God’s help is near."

This, this a million times. ^^^^^

You will no doubt be in my duas. But always remember, Allah swt only tests those that he loves.

So true.:thumbs_up

Muhaba
05-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Sister, may Allah make you well. Where there is no medical cure, there is dua and even when there is medical treatment it won't work if Allah doesn't want. so dua is necessary even when you're getting medical treatment.

so do dua. read Surah Al-Fatiha and blow over yourself. if you can, read it nonstop for a while and blow over yourself. Read also the Surah Al-Falaq, Surah Al-Nas.

If you can, do Salat-i-Hajah (prayer for acceptance of dua) and pray that Allah cures you.

Also, take good care of yourself and don't tire yourself. If you can get black seeds or black seed oil, drink that as it is immune booster. And don't worry.When Allah wants, you will be alright, so just do lots of dua.

May Allah cure you. Ameen.

Haya emaan
05-24-2012, 02:21 PM
ameen to all the duas..

InshaAllah your will be in my prayers..

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2012, 02:27 PM
assalamu alaikum

dua's shall be coming your way inshAllah.

your asking this forum which is great, I also recommend you ask your husband to ask highly devout scholars and the true zaahids who are closer to Allaah to make dua for u or perhaps bring some water which they have made dua upon with the intention of shifa by Allahs permission.

I have found this extremely helpful in the past.

~Zaria~
05-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Assalamu-alaikum ukthi,

There is not much more that I can say, after reading these wonderful responses from our brothers and sisters, as well as yourself.

MashaAllah - for your strength through adversity, and your unwavering FAITH in our Rabb.

Allah (subhanawataála) in His wisdom, has given you such a trial to face - that He KNOWS you will be strong enough to bear.

If He had tested me in a similiar fashion, perhaps I would have crumbled, because I am weak.

Allah tests those most Beloved and Dear to Him.....as yourself, dear ukthi.

May Allah grant you shifa' from whatever afflicts you.
And may He reward you abundantly both in this dunya and the aakhirah - for facing this temporary trial with such bravery, understanding and patience.
Ameen.

Wa-alaikumsalam

Muhammad
05-24-2012, 04:31 PM
:sl: sister,

May Allaah (swt) give you a complete shifaa that leaves no trace of illness, and make this a means of purification for you, Aameen.

Just today I read the following quote:

Aboo Dardaa': I love death because I long for my Lord, I love poverty because it makes me humble in front of my Lord, I love sickness because it expiates my sins. [at-Tadhkirah v. 1 p. 84]

Misz_Muslimah
05-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Stay strong sis :wub:
May Allah give you good health, ameen

~ Sabr ~
05-25-2012, 04:33 AM
Jazaak Allaah Khayr, trying my utmost to have sabr....

~ Sabr ~
05-27-2012, 01:20 PM

I was interpreting for a lady, and SubhaanAllaah my troubles seemed nothing in front of her.

She had TB, she had hepatitis B, she had a slipped disk in her lower back, she had severe pain from her knees to her feet which did not allow her to sleep for more than a couple of hours at night, and her youngest son (18 years of age) had depression for the past 2 years.

Alhamdulillah Ala Kulli Haal

جوري
05-27-2012, 04:25 PM

send me your symptoms and lab works if you have it by PM if you in shaa Allah. It is very unusual to be sick with something for that long a period of time, I'll have a look or consult and let me know if there are other members of your family with the same symptoms, aunts, parents that sort of thing who have lived with a disease chronically and at what point in their life it became manifest.

May Allah grant you shifaa

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh ukhti,

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for informing us.

May Allaah bestow upon you his mercy and grant you ease in this time and cure you and grant you the best in dunya and akhirah, Aameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2012, 06:49 PM

I was interpreting for a lady, and SubhaanAllaah my troubles seemed nothing in front of her.

She had TB, she had hepatitis B, she had a slipped disk in her lower back, she had severe pain from her knees to her feet which did not allow her to sleep for more than a couple of hours at night, and her youngest son (18 years of age) had depression for the past 2 years.

Alhamdulillah Ala Kulli Haal
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Haafizah again.

^ hypothetical rep for sharing that,

Galaxy
05-27-2012, 06:55 PM
I'll keep you in my duas insha Allah:statisfie

Hannah.
05-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Dear sister, you are in my duas <3 Get well soon. And you're totally right, imagine the reward you're getting every time you feel the pain. Allah gives hardship to those whom He loves :)

~ Sabr ~
06-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Just bumping this up again for du'as InshaAllaah.... imsad

Jazaak Allaah Khayr

Pure Purple
06-06-2012, 09:52 AM
sorry sis,I was not aware of this..please forgive me (for thread not needed).
May allah grant you shifa.

Periwinkle18
06-06-2012, 10:02 AM
how r u feeling sis?? better??

~ Sabr ~
06-06-2012, 10:21 AM

Not really sis Periwinkle. I am worried about Ramadhaan which is starting soon, I have no energy in me and need to drink every couple of hours, or I start getting dizzy spells. I need to speak to the doctor about getting vitamin tablets for Ramadhaan, as I really want to fast. imsad

KnockKnock
06-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Salam Sis!
I am SOOOOO sorry for not posting any sooner :( I will most DEFINITELY pray and ask the Most High to cure you! Stray strong! Insha Allah you will be better!! :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie

KDhieb
06-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Insha Allah I will keep you in my du3a and Insha Allah, Allah will answer all du3a's of the sincere Muslims, Ameen.

~ Sabr ~
06-11-2012, 05:53 PM

Need your du'as please.... imsad

glo
06-11-2012, 06:23 PM
If you are happy for me to pray for you, Haafizah, then I will gladly do so. Let me know.

~ Sabr ~
06-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Please glo! In the end, we all have the same God....

Txyib
06-11-2012, 07:04 PM
salaam
inna lillah he wa inna elayhe ra'je'oon
may Allah grant you best of health and may allah may your life easier for you and insha Allah i hope they will get the shifa and will give you medication to prevent or stop your illness
Sis Haafizah,have you considered seeing a private doctor as they have more knowledge than average doctors , although they cost they may be able to help you,that is what you want ,right? then i suggest you do that.
:sorry: if i offend you but don't you think that this is a test from Allah s.a.w to test your imaan and strength -you know some get tested with wealth poverty etc.you know what i mean
all the IB members will Remember you in their duas insha Allah
wasalam
TaYiB

MysticSoumeya
06-11-2012, 07:08 PM
I'll keep you in my prayers, sister.

~ Sabr ~
06-17-2012, 09:13 PM
I feel like I'm dying.

Please remember me in your du'as....... imsad

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-17-2012, 09:25 PM
May Allah give you complete shifa and I pray that your sins are erased. Get well soon...:) in sha' allah

Scimitar
06-17-2012, 09:29 PM

Not really sis Periwinkle. I am worried about Ramadhaan which is starting soon, I have no energy in me and need to drink every couple of hours, or I start getting dizzy spells. I need to speak to the doctor about getting vitamin tablets for Ramadhaan, as I really want to fast. imsad
Sis, can you stomach a few dates with milk? I used to have problem with eating food, and I found that dates and milk helped to get not only my strength back, but also my appetite, Alhamdulillah.

Scimi

marwen
06-17-2012, 09:57 PM
I feel like I'm dying.

Please remember me in your du'as.......
I hope you get well soon sister Haafizah. May Allah give you a complete and quick recovery. Shifa' is only from Allah.

Sahih Bukhari Hadith (Volume 7, Number 640)
Narrated 'Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her): Allah's Apostle (prayers and peace be upon him) used to treat with a Ruqya saying, "O the Lord of the people! Remove the trouble. The cure is in Your Hands, and there is none except You who can remove it (the disease). "

Please listen to this (Ruqiah Shar'iyah by sheikh Al Afassy) :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncwUdOiqibs

Innocent Soul
06-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Sister remember

And be patient, for indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good.
(Surat Hud 11:115)

Maybe your sins are being erased because of the problems you are going through. :)

May Allah grant you higher iman and make you one of his righteous slaves and grant you shifa.
Ameen

Snowflake
06-17-2012, 11:51 PM
:sl: Sis,

You feel like you're dying? You feel your body's shutting down and if you sleep you won't wake up again, right? About a year back I was inquiring about buying a grave from my local council as I was 100% convinced I was dying - that I couldn't afford it is a different matter. I have fibromyalgia and I still feel like that some days. For God's sake get help sis. I tell you NO ONE will understand your suffering.

If doctors can't find anything wrong - like they didn't with me for 20 years, it could be what I have or it could be ayn or magic. You've gotta do two things please. If you suffer from pains and chronic fatigue, ask your GP to refer you to a rheumatologist to rule out FM. And second thing is to do ruqyah. You've gotta get this sorted, do you hear me? I've lost years of my life due to this illness and I can't bear the thought of the same happening to you. Please please sis get help. imsad

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
06-18-2012, 02:52 AM
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM WA BAARIK ALA RUHI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FI ARWAAHI WA SALLI WASALLIM ALA QALBI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FIL QULUBI WA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA JASADIMUHAMMADIN FIL AJSAADI WA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA QABRI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FI QUBUR.

"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on the soul of Muhammad amongst all Souls, on the heart of Muhammad amongst all hearts, and on the body of Muhammad amongst all bodies, and on the grave of Muhammad amongst all graves".

A poor man complained to Hazrat Shahabuddin Ibn Arslan (radi Allahu anhu) about his illness. The disease was incurable. No doctor or physician could even suggest any medicine for his disease. Hazrat Shahabuddin (radi Allahu anhu), who was a very great Saint, listened patiently to this poor man and then told him to recite the above Durood Shareef. The poor man immediately did so and his illness disappeared so quickly as if it was never present. The poor man gladly returned to his house.

May Allah Give you complete Shifa. Ameen.

- cOsMic

~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 05:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
May Allah give you complete shifa and I pray that your sins are erased. Get well soon...:) in sha' allah

Jazaak Allaah Khayr....

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Sis, can you stomach a few dates with milk? I used to have problem with eating food, and I found that dates and milk helped to get not only my strength back, but also my appetite, Alhamdulillah.

Scimi
Yeah I can, will try that InshaAllaah....

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I hope you get well soon sister Haafizah. May Allah give you a complete and quick recovery. Shifa' is only from Allah.

Sahih Bukhari Hadith (Volume 7, Number 640)
Narrated 'Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her): Allah's Apostle (prayers and peace be upon him) used to treat with a Ruqya saying, "O the Lord of the people! Remove the trouble. The cure is in Your Hands, and there is none except You who can remove it (the disease). "

Please listen to this (Ruqiah Shar'iyah by sheikh Al Afassy) :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncwUdOiqibs
Jazaak Allaah Khayr, will listen to it tonight.

format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
Sister remember

And be patient, for indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good.
(Surat Hud 11:115)

Maybe your sins are being erased because of the problems you are going through. :)

May Allah grant you higher iman and make you one of his righteous slaves and grant you shifa.
Ameen
Jazaak Allaah Khayr, I am trying my utmost to be patient, but it is very VERY hard... Ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
:sl: Sis,

You feel like you're dying? You feel your body's shutting down and if you sleep you won't wake up again, right? About a year back I was inquiring about buying a grave from my local council as I was 100% convinced I was dying - that I couldn't afford it is a different matter. I have fibromyalgia and I still feel like that some days. For God's sake get help sis. I tell you NO ONE will understand your suffering.

If doctors can't find anything wrong - like they didn't with me for 20 years, it could be what I have or it could be ayn or magic. You've gotta do two things please. If you suffer from pains and chronic fatigue, ask your GP to refer you to a rheumatologist to rule out FM. And second thing is to do ruqyah. You've gotta get this sorted, do you hear me? I've lost years of my life due to this illness and I can't bear the thought of the same happening to you. Please please sis get help. imsad
:wasalamex

I have been to the doctor and she has referred me to a specialist, but by the time that appointment comes it could be a couple of months... Jazaak Allaah Khayr for your advice x

format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM WA BAARIK ALA RUHI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FI ARWAAHI WA SALLI WASALLIM ALA QALBI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FIL QULUBI WA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA JASADIMUHAMMADIN FIL AJSAADI WA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA QABRI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FI QUBUR.

"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on the soul of Muhammad amongst all Souls, on the heart of Muhammad amongst all hearts, and on the body of Muhammad amongst all bodies, and on the grave of Muhammad amongst all graves".

A poor man complained to Hazrat Shahabuddin Ibn Arslan (radi Allahu anhu) about his illness. The disease was incurable. No doctor or physician could even suggest any medicine for his disease. Hazrat Shahabuddin (radi Allahu anhu), who was a very great Saint, listened patiently to this poor man and then told him to recite the above Durood Shareef. The poor man immediately did so and his illness disappeared so quickly as if it was never present. The poor man gladly returned to his house.

May Allah Give you complete Shifa. Ameen.

- cOsMic
Jazaak Allaah Khayr, will start reciting this Durood Shareef ASAP InshaAllaah

ardianto
06-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Assalamu' alaikum, my sister Haafizah.

As a male I cannot hug you, event in virtual hug. But let me give you a smile, like smile that I've given to my wife when she started lose her hope, like smile that given by people around her. Smile that always makes her understand, she still has people who always love her, and always make du'a for her.

This is smile that now I give you to make you realize, you still have people who always love you, in your place, and in this forum. People who always make du'a for you in their smile.

Don't lose your hope my sister. Always believe, Allah will give the best for you. And whenever you feel sad, always remember, you still have people who always love you.

Give us your smile, sister, and tell yourself "I will not lose my hope, and I believe, Allah will always help His servant".

:)

Snowflake
06-18-2012, 08:36 AM
I have been to the doctor and she has referred me to a specialist, but by the time that appointment comes it could be a couple of months... Jazaak Allaah Khayr for your advice x
OK, al hamdulillah that's good to hear. Don't hold back from telling the specialist exactly how you're feeling. Write down what you want to say (in case like me you forget at the time). It's really really important to get a proper diagnosis.

Hang on in there sis! We're praying for you insha Allah. (((Hugs))) :)

~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Jazaak Allaah Khayr sis..... imsad x

Snowflake
06-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Jazaak Allaah Khayr sis..... imsad x
Wallahi, you're gonna make me cry with all these sad faces. Allah is with you sis. You will will will will will will will will get better insha Allah. Look how's this sound to you?

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection: O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.

It was related by Muslim.(Hadith Qudsi No: 18)

Now smile :statisfie

Al-Zaara
06-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

I'm really sorry to hear about this sister! InshaAllah you will get better soon. If you want to, try one day at a time for Ramadan, but I'd say reading through your comments that's really not something you should be doing (fasting) it might damage you more. Eat properly, rest and stay positive. :) Lots of love and duas! x

~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Sis snowflake, it's hard to smile when just smiling takes all your energy out of you....

MysticSoumeya
06-18-2012, 07:04 PM
When I'll be in front of the Kaabah, you'll be the first on my list of prayers.

MysticSoumeya
06-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Inshallah !!!

~ Sabr ~
06-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Jazaak Allaah Khayr dear sister xxx

IbnAbdulHakim
06-26-2012, 07:50 PM

As I am going to be away from this forum for a while (personal reasons), please could I ask a favour from all you brothers and sisters to remember me in your du'as InshaAllaah, as I am going through a very painful test.

May Allaah grant us the ability to accept His Will in all matters, and grant us reward for maintaining sabr through pain, Ameen.

Jazaak Allaah Khayr

Your sister in Islaam

Haafizah

From you know who (not voldemort)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!