/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clarity needed...Seena of Muhamamd (SAW)

yasirslm
05-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Dear Firends,

I need a clarity on one thing ,one of my friend told me that "Seena of Muhamamd (SAW) was chake 4 times (At Age of 2.5 yead...AT age of 10 years ...At the time when Wahee came...And aT the time when Muhammad(SAW) was taken to Arshah a mualla).Please provide clarity on this.

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-25-2012, 09:24 AM
:salamext:

What do you mean my chake?

yasirslm
05-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Chake means"To cutt for purification" and Seena means"Chest"

Hulk
05-25-2012, 09:33 AM
Not sure what you are saying, are you talking about the angels that cleansed the Prophet's pbuh Heart?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yasirslm
05-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Yes you are right(Angels that cleansed the Prophet's pbuh Heart),can you explain this in detail with references.

~ Sabr ~
05-25-2012, 09:40 AM
^ Yeah, but he's saying it happened 4 times apparently? :skeleton:

yasirslm
05-25-2012, 09:42 AM
4 times is as per my friend that's why I want clarity and complete detail on this.

Hulk
05-25-2012, 09:47 AM
It was mentioned in passing on Sh. Hamza Yusuf's Qurrat Al Absar series but the series is so long that I don't remember which part to specifically pinpoint to you. Perhaps another bro/sis with references might be able to help you out InshaAllah.

yasirslm
05-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Any Bro/Sis who can help....

Hulk
05-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Try asking the mods bro!

Ali_008
05-25-2012, 10:24 AM
:wasalamex

It is true that Rasoolullah's (SallAllahuAlayhiWaSallam) chest was indeed cut open by the angels on 4 occasions. I can't give enough details, and I couldn't find any article at the moment as well affirming it at the moment. You've given the right timings of when they happened. Alhamdulillah
WAllahu Alam

Hulk
05-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Open heart surgery 1400 years ago and out of my heedlessness I didn't even realise how amazing that is.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!