/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New in This Forum and willing to introduce.

Dahri
05-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Aslaam-o-Alykum!
I am very new in this forum and i would like to let you know bit about my self. Inshaa Allah
My name is N. Dahri, lives in London, married, father of two kids and working in London Met Police.
My interest is learning and researching every thing about Islam and worldly things.
I am here to learn Deen and share my views about Islam and what's going on in the world in favor of Islam and against of Islam.
Hope i will be welcoming here. Inshaa Allah
Speak to you later. Inshaa Allah
Waslaam-o-Alykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
05-25-2012, 06:15 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum, Brother Dahri!

Insha'Allaah, you shall learn a lot from here and be able to share your advice, opinion and thoughts too!

May you find this site beneficial and informative!

Endymion
05-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Timely arrival.We need some police here right now ;D

:welcome:

Dahri
05-25-2012, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

Welcome to the forum, Brother Dahri!

Insha'Allaah, you shall learn a lot from here and be able to share your advice, opinion and thoughts too!

May you find this site beneficial and informative!

:wa:
Sister Ayn!
Thanks a lot for comments and i will surely learn a lot from here and try to share mine. Inshaa Allah
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahri
05-25-2012, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Timely arrival.We need some police here right now ;D

:welcome:
Thanks Sister!
Do not worry about police as Police is only to protect people. Inshaa Allah, and i am here to learn from you all.

dqsunday
05-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Brother Dahri. I find it is an excellent place to learn and the people are great too.

Dahri
05-25-2012, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dqsunday
Welcome to the forum Brother Dahri. I find it is an excellent place to learn and the people are great too.
Jazak Allah Sister!
yes you may right and i hope so it be a nice place for me to learn. :inshallah

dysphoricrocker
05-28-2012, 02:30 AM
Salaam.

Welcome brother. Hope you hear your views too. Enjoy your stay! (:

BadOlPuttyTat
05-28-2012, 05:23 AM
Hallo brother!
I hope you do not arrest me :hmm:. I just assaulted a dog on my to the store to get some catnip :statisfie.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oJpV6yalpO...lpapers-14.jpg

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam,

Welcome on board!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find the forum beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!