/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone understand Arabic?

Imaduddin
05-26-2012, 12:03 PM
:sl:

I want to change my username into something else as what I have now is actually wrong from an Islamic perspective as someone pointed out. May Allah give Jannah to that person for telling me.

Can someone write the following in Arabic but in Latin letters:

Serving Allah -

Serving Islam -

Awakened Muslim -

I want to know what they sound/look like so I can choose from one of them to be my new username.

jazak Allah khair for the help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
05-26-2012, 01:54 PM
:) it seems not many want the responsibility of answering ur q, I passed by it too, I won't answer the q coz I don't know the answers, but I do know that service to Allah and service to Islam are different in terms of words,
You can't be khadim of Allah coz Allah is free of all needs,
U can b His 'abd
But with Islam, coz it's a way of life and a system u can "cater to it" so to speak.
So u can be it's khadim.
Hope someone can expound coz I dare not go further.

فطن

- be or become smart and perceptive
- be or become adroit; clever; intelligent; perceptive; bright
- become wise or intelligent
- be or become subtle

an awakened/aware/^ believer
mo'min fatun

Hulk
05-26-2012, 01:58 PM
A muslim by right is awakened! Hehe. If you want you can change it to Abdullah/Slave Of Allah. I can't think of a humbler name.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!