/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran classes for Sisters in Hounslow in London on Sunday between 1pm-3pm

Szandra
05-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

We hold sisters Quran Classes in Hounslow in London on Sunday from 1pm to 3pm. Nearest tube station is Hounslow East.

My Teacher is hafiz of Quran who has excellent Tajweed and is very patient with all students. I have been learning from him since last January. He is a very blessed person, teaching not only the Quran, but our beloved Prophet’s –saw- Sunnah as well –and important dua’s. Spiritually I have developed a lot since I am learning from this Teacher, my Iman became stronger and I can say that the Quran lesson is the highlight of my week. I can only advise other sisters to come and learn too. Even if you are beginner it is the right place for you or if you can already read Quran, still it is always important to refresh your knowledge of Tajweed and correct your recitation. The fee of the lesson depends how many new students I find.

If you are interested, please contact me ASAP. We can talk later on the phone, too.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Szandra

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!