/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam alaykum!

Szandra
05-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Salam alaykum! Just wanted to shortly introduce myself. My name is Szandra, European Muslim, converted to Islam about 7 years ago Alhamdulillah. I live in London, UK. Jazakallah khairun that I can be a member of this forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-26-2012, 09:50 PM
:wa: masha'Allah congrats on becoming muslim

out of curiosity is 'Szandra' the same as 'Sandra' in english?

Szandra
05-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Wa alaykum salam!

Yes, I am Hungarian and in my language "Sz" is like "S" in English...So you spell my name just like Sandra in English, no difference:) Some friends are joking and calling me Zandra and I have to tell them don't call me like that as it is S at the beginning of my name and not Z :) Although I am Muslim since long time Alhamdulillah I didn't choose a Muslim name yet. I like one, the name Saliha as it begins also with S and has a nice meaning, but I didn't decide for that one yet. Well but I have a reason for that why not. Anyway everybody calls me Szandra:)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam Szandra,

:welcome: on board!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find the forum beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

and masha'Allaah! Great to have another sis on board!

btw Love your name and also the name Saliha, masha'Allaah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
05-26-2012, 10:28 PM
:wasalamext:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Insha'Allaah, you shall find it beneficial and learn loadsssssss from it too!

:D

dqsunday
05-27-2012, 03:11 AM
Welcome Sister Szandra :) I think you have a great name :)

Hulk
05-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Waalaykumsalam wrwb! Welcome to the board! You have a very cool name!

Periwinkle18
05-27-2012, 03:47 AM
welcome to the forum :) hope u learn lots n lots frm hea :)

Aprender
05-27-2012, 05:05 AM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you here my dear sister. I hope that your time here is beneficial.

May Allah ease everything for you. Ameeen

dysphoricrocker
05-28-2012, 02:29 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to the forum. Have a beneficial stay! (:

~ Sabr ~
05-28-2012, 08:44 AM
:welcome: to the forum

Hope you have a good time here InshaAllaah

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about Islaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!