/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NEW: How To Prepare For The EURO 2012 & The 2012 OLYMPICS | Please Read This Thread |

A-Brother
05-27-2012, 12:09 AM
This Thread Has Been Created Using Articles/Audios Relating To Football Tournaments From Past Years (World Cup) But Can Still Relate To The Euros And Olympics
1. ARTICLE
http://yunuspatel.co.za/articles-world-cup-part1.php
http://yunuspatel.co.za/articles-world-cup-part2.php
http://www.inter-islam.org/Lifestyle/football.html

2.AUDIO
A>Interview on Channel Islam against the upcoming World Cup craze
http://yunuspatel.net/Audio/2010/spe...13-04-2010.mp3

B>Advices of Hazrat Luqman (alayhis salaam) related to the upcoming Fitnah of the World Cup.
http://yunuspatel.net/Audio/2010/jumuah/j30-04-2010.mp3

C>Bayaan/Talk 01/03/2010
http://yunuspatel.net/Audio/2010/majlis/m01-03-2010.ram

D> Bayaan/Talk 20/06/1999
http://yunuspatel.net/Audio/1stQuart...us%20patel.ram

Invaluable 90 minutes Article Courtesy Of www.idauk.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shaykh Muhammad Saleem Dhorat hafizahullah on one occasion spoke on the theme of valuing time. As part of his talk, the Shaykh explained how much loss futile activities bring to a person.

He took the example of watching or listening to 90 minutes of football and questioned what benefit these 90 minutes brings to a person? The fact is that one doesn't gain anything! In fact when one takes into account alternative actions of virtue, one very quickly comes to realise the size of loss.

Let us look at a few examples the Shaykh mentioned:

If one was to engage in reciting the Qur'an for this length of time he/she would on average recite 3-4 juz. Allah grants 10 rewards for every letter recited. Imagine how many letters one would recite in 3-4 juz and multiply that by 10! By reading 3 juz you could have earned yourself at least 282,240 rewards!!!

Recite 'Subhaanallah Wal Hamdulillah'. The Prophet sallallahu 'alayhe wa sallam said, سبحان الله و الحمد لله 'Subhaanallah wal Hamdulillah fills the space between the skies and the earth'. Think for a moment how much reward can be gained from 90 minutes of reciting this.

It is possible to gain the reward which will fill the space between the skies and the earth 2,970 times!!!

Recite سبحان الله و الحمد لله و لا اله إلا الله و الله اكبر

('Subhaanallahi walhamdulillahi wa laailaaha illallaahu wallahu akbar)'.

From the Ahaadith we learn that Jannah is a barren land and these glorifying words plant a tree for its reciter in Jannah. During 90 minutes, you could prepare yourself a lovely forest.

In fact you could have planted 1,620 trees in Jannah!!!

Recite Surah Ikhlas. In the Hadith it comes that Surah Ikhlas is equal to 1/3 of the Qur'an. Hence, by reciting it 3 times you will earn the reward of reciting the full Quran! Along with this, another Hadith explains that when a person recites Surah Ikhlas 10 times Allah builds a palace in Jannah for him!!

In 90 minutes you could have earned the reward of 360 Qurans' & build yourself 108 palaces in Jannah!!!

Recite durood, the shortest version is 'Sallallahu 'alayhe wa sallam'. In the Hadith it is stated that for every durood a person sends upon the Prophet Sallallahu 'alayhe wa sallam, Allah forgives 10 sins, grants 10 rewards and elevates the person 10 stages.

In 90 minutes you could have had 51,300 sins forgiven, 51,300 rewards granted and 51,300 stages elevated in Paradise!!!!

So you thought it was just 90 minutes of harmless fun? Might be worth looking at the figures above and calculating how much loss every game has left for you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A-Brother
05-27-2012, 10:28 AM
NOTE: Please Keep Posts Relating To The Thread And Not Have Unrelated Conversations Amongst Yourselves, This Is Why In Such Forums Like This One Have Threads Made And The Male And Female Have Their Own Conversations Within The Thread Without Realising There Posts Are Of Topic And This Is Counted Or Could Be Counted As An Open Sin As The Male And Female Are Talking And They May Be Other Thoughts Going In To The Minds Of The Individuals. The Moderators Of The Forum Also Allow This And Approve Of Pointless Threads Which Is Not Right !

Muhammad
05-27-2012, 01:08 PM
:sl:

Jazakallaahu khayran for the reminder - I have deleted the off-topic posts as we do not approve of them at all.

~ Sabr ~
05-27-2012, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adam51210
And This Is Counted Or Could Be Counted As An Open Sin As The Male And Female Are Talking And They May Be Other Thoughts Going In To The Minds Of The Individuals.
Woah....you need to calm down. Seriously. And not be extreme.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A-Brother
05-27-2012, 01:52 PM
Jazakallah Admin,

Im Not Being An 'Extremist Muslim'...Just Giving The People The Reminder. Usually I Only Participate On One Thread But On This Occasion Thought I Add A Thread(s). As Once I Joined The Forum, I Came Across Threads Where There Was Mixing Between The Genders. The Admins Allow Messages To Be Sent Between Members Too, Which Forums Like Sunniforum Dont Allow Due To This And Other Reasons. Sometimes I Think That The The Facial Emoticons / Emotions Influences The Person Replying To Reply In A Specific Way.

~ Sabr ~
05-27-2012, 02:57 PM
^ Lol. If forums are like this then why are you on them? Please. Calm down!! Breathe!!

Snowflake
05-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Is it ok to post this here since it's to do with the 20102 Olympics? If not Mods can move it insha Allah. I don't believe all conspiracy theories going but most have some truth in them. There's so much evidence that proves 9/11 was planned by the Illuminati. Among other evidence, there's a scene in The Simpsons in which one of the characters is holding up a newspaper which clearly shows the 9/11 message. Only people didn't know what to look out for. Now some claim to be able to interpret the signs the Illuminati give each other when they are planning something and claim that the next attack will be at the 2012 Olympics. Well it's common sense to not do anything of which people have gotten wind of. So Allahu alam. Still the Illuminati are real and that itself is something to be learned about them from the vid.

The number 9 displayed is in dollars with twin towers in the background as 11. Is this really just a coincidence?

Not forgetting the One-Eyed Olympics 2012 Mascot Toy

Snowflake
05-27-2012, 10:44 PM
^sorry, I just noticed that I hadn't added the vid I'd mentioned. Done now : )

A-Brother
05-28-2012, 07:38 PM
Do The Above Videos Have Any Music Within It?

By The Way : Posters Are Reminded To Read The Original Post And Keep In Mind That Articles And Sound Clips Have Been Attached. Do Not Deviate From The Original Post

Snowflake
05-30-2012, 10:28 PM
^It's only one video and yes it contains music. I only have a problem with Islamic videos containing music if they've been made by muslims, as they should know better. But if a non muslim makes this type of video containing music, I don't have a problem with it as I'm not watching it for the background music but about the information it's giving. I think that type of extremism is just superficial.

Snowflake
05-31-2012, 07:36 PM
Asian Fans Violently Assaulted in Euro Stadium

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!