/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reply to brother M.I.A.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2012, 01:03 AM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum,

I am going to reply to brother M.I.A. on this thread as I do not want to bother members on the other thread by taking thread off topic..

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
sure the quran is timeless, but its the interpretations that have changed over 1400 years. nobody will ever be able to explain it fully again.
the way i see it there are 6 billion people all under one god. they are not all the same.
It's interpretation is still one, it only differs when every person gives their opinion, when speaking without understanding, wisdom and knowledge..

If millions of individuals around the world can follow one Book, One God etc then they can certainly apply it as one, what makes them difference is in themselves, their faith/belief is what unites them.

and that leads on to unity. unite for what? what is the goal or objective.
if people stay as they are then gods will is still done. no harm can befall a person without the decree of god.
What leads to unity is by applying the teachings in their correct form.

God will is always done, no doubt in that akhi, but he has given us humans free will, either we obey or we do what we like.

the way i see it is that islam is just damage limitation. you cant hope for heaven by giving everybody else hell.
becoming aware of what this place is and how it works is just part of the religion.
This has nothing to do with my post. The ayah is clear.

its not a game for people to play and prosper under. its the consequences of life and death, when its ones own life its easy to relate but when you think of all the people you interact with then it becomes something different.
..incidentally what iv said above is of little consequence, if there is ever a proof of god then it comes to light when you realise that no matter the knowledge you acquire and the experience you gain.
It is better than one informs the other when they are on the wrong, but with a correct manner, and who better to follow than the messenger of Allaah Sallaahu 'alaayhi wa salam, either I obey Allaah and his messenger or either i follow some sectarian belief. Which i cannot accept, and is full of total confusion.

And the Qur'aan is clear in it's punishments and rewards, and the perfect rolemodel is Muhammad (PBUH), Allaah has praised him many times along with his other prophets and messengers (PBUTA).

you are still at the mercy of allah swt.. or at the mercy of the people.
maybe not if you continue as a battle of wills. moreso in submitting, in learning to see what actually happens when you allow it, where the boundaries of resistance are.. before you ever have to cross them.
No doubt we are at the mercy of Allaah, but again not sure how this has anything to do with my post or the point I was making.

the ayah you quoted, when you have fear of your own actions and there consequences then maybe you might begin to see what is said and done. even then maybe its not as it seems but its a circular argument.
It is not to say that if one has knowledge that they inform the other, and who has no idea Allaah will guide him if he is sincere.

We are all accountable for our own actions.

with the only exit as a firm foundation of faith in something bigger than oneself. freakofaleash mentioned the shaytan..if anything is given free reign in this world then it is that.
We have all the given ability to realise the wrong from right, either we still need to seek knowledge, and seek the help of God, is he not our provider, sustainer? Knower of all. If we truly believe there is a God, we ask him for help.

Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying), I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me.[Al Qur'aan 2:152]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
05-27-2012, 03:27 AM
Islam (Quran and Sunnah) is perfect. What isn't is our understanding of it, we are always in progress of understanding our deen better InshaAllah.

Muhaba
05-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said that he was leaving behind two things and so long as we held onto them, we wouldn't be led astray and those two things were the Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW). so both are necessary if we want to avoid going astray. the one who doesn't believe in sunnah will go astray no matter how much he/she holds onto the Quran, just as hadith-deniers have.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!