/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ib old member

Pure Purple
05-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Assalam alaikum
I had disabled my account since since .........don't remember.
I want to say sorry if I had hurt anyone.Specially those whom I had interacted most.Sis endy,Innocent soul,muslim haya ,amat allah.hope you people must have not changed your user name.

Expecting welcome party in sisters section.:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
05-27-2012, 12:11 PM
I need your advice for my little brother.He is a Civil engineer,currently working in a mobile company on a handsome salary.He wants to do MS from abroad and this salary is not enough to pay his university fees.He needs to wait too long to collect money.He decided to move to UAE in search of job where my cousin will help him regarding transport and living but he can't find a job for him because he belongs to some other field and my bro have to do it all by himself.My cousin asked him to come before or after Ramadhan.The problem is that,my parents wants him to take leave from his current job and go there while his company only grant him a week leave.He decided to resign because this job doesn't belong to his field and he is also not feeling comfortable over there.(He is working as a site engineer).But my parents and other people refused this idea coz if he won't find job over there,he will loose this one as well.My brother is confused what to do.Whether to go to Dubai and resign from this job or to take a leave of 1 week and look for the job.

He asked me to perform Istikhara salat for him and i have been doing this for two days but still i haven't get any clue.I need you people to advice him and pray for him as well.He is very dear to me and im worried about him.

Thanks in advance
sis aisha I can't write anything accept introduction section.
sis endy,
I wonder being a civil engineer why he worked in a mobile company.Never change your field,don't jump to another field only for higher salary.He will not have secure carrier in future.
MS is what?Is it M.E .He want to do site job,B.tech is enough.M.E is suitable for teaching job.I don't no but there are lots of vacancies in my area specially for site engineers.Dubai is good for civil site engineering job,lots of ongoing projects.
Regarding Istikhara ,why he himself not doing it.Why are u doing?Its better to do it by own.
PM me or f.b pe miliye.:P

Pure Purple
05-27-2012, 12:18 PM
It took me five minutes to log in.First read this thread.
than you need to do modification in your profile.
and..
you have restricted account.
^o)

Haya emaan
05-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Assalam o alaikum..

nice to see you back sister... :)
hope urdu forum will be more active now :p

Attachment 4829

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
05-27-2012, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratulain
It took me five minutes to log in.First read this thread.
than you need to do modification in your profile.
and..
you have restricted account.
may be sister it will take some time to convert from disabled to normal able account.. :hmm: ask help from a moderator

~ Sabr ~
05-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Whats going on? Why is it disabled?

PouringRain
05-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Welcome back!

Qurratul Ayn
05-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Sister Qurratulain, very nice to meet you, Insha'Allaah looking forward to your participation :p

(I sincerely hope other members don't confuse our posts :?)

;D

Endymion
05-27-2012, 02:13 PM

sis aisha I can't write anything accept introduction section.
sis endy,
I wonder being a civil engineer why he worked in a mobile company.Never change your field,don't jump to another field only for higher salary.He will not have secure carrier in future.
MS is what?Is it M.E .He want to do site job,B.tech is enough.M.E is suitable for teaching job.I don't no but there are lots of vacancies in my area specially for site engineers.Dubai is good for civil site engineering job,lots of ongoing projects.
Regarding Istikhara ,why he himself not doing it.Why are u doing?Its better to do it by own.
PM me or f.b pe miliye.:P
Aww thanks for your concern sissi :wub:

Actually,there are not many oppurtunities in this field over here and he doesn't want to waste his time so he accepted the job but he is continuosly looking for a job related to his field.

He told me that MS and ME are different.ME is only acceptable in Asian countries while MS is a internationally accepted degree.He has done B.E not B tech and it is not enough to get a good job abroad.

Regarding your istikhara question,i answered it in the relevant thread.
Thanks for your advice sister and will definitely contact ya on FB :statisfie

Jazakallahu khyran and welcome back once again :statisfie

Pure Purple
05-27-2012, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan
Assalam o alaikum..

nice to see you back sister...
hope urdu forum will be more active now
Are you muslim haya?

Haya emaan
05-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Are you muslim haya?
i was never muslim haya:ermm:

Pure Purple
05-27-2012, 04:41 PM
i was never muslim haya
Sorry,I thought u are my friend.

Haya emaan
05-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Sorry,I thought u are my friend.
did i said i m not...^o)

Periwinkle18
05-27-2012, 04:48 PM
welcome back sis :)

Pure Purple
05-27-2012, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
welcome back sis
don't remember u.have you changed your name?

Haya emaan
05-27-2012, 04:54 PM
oh that angry mood again..

i thought qurat u would have left it in this break....:hmm:

Periwinkle18
05-27-2012, 04:55 PM
don't remember u.have you changed your name?
lol im periwinkle since 2006 :p lol

thts cuz i left for a lil while m back now :)

Pure Purple
05-27-2012, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
He told me that MS and ME are different.ME is only acceptable in Asian countries while MS is a internationally accepted degree.He has done B.E not B tech and it is not enough to get a good job abroad.
B.E and B.tech are equivalent degrees.Don't have idea about MS.Before taking admission ,make sure that institute is recognized by government,check the no of student recruited through campus.
sorry maine aap ko pehle se batayi nahi ,sirf inno ko batayi.Mai aap ko surprise karna chahti thi.

Endymion
05-27-2012, 06:14 PM

i was never muslim haya:ermm:
Lol ... There is a shortage of Haya in Muslims these days.She alone can't put up the responsibility of whole Ummah on her small shoulders.

sorry maine aap ko pehle se batayi nahi ,sirf inno ko batayi.Mai aap ko surprise karna chahti thi.
What surprise :unsure:

~ Sabr ~
05-28-2012, 08:43 AM
:welcome: back to the forum

Hope you have a good time here InshaAllaah

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about Islaam.

Pure Purple
05-28-2012, 09:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Lol ... There is a shortage of Haya in Muslims these days.She alone can't put up the responsibility of whole Ummah on her small shoulders.
I am in the top list of not having haya.:hmm:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam,

Welcome back uktee!

Hope you are well by the grace of the allmighty, and have a beneficial stay here inshaa'Allaah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!