/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to edit a post

Zabel
05-27-2012, 11:52 PM
Can someone please help me figure out how to edit a post I have made? Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dqsunday
05-28-2012, 12:43 AM
You won't be able to edit your own posts till you have made a certain number of posts to become a full member. I think its around 50.

Zabel
05-28-2012, 12:56 AM
Ok. Thank you.

dysphoricrocker
05-28-2012, 01:45 AM
I am over 50 posts but somehow i don't think i can edit my posts yet(not that i need to right now anyway). Or probably i just missed the option.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-28-2012, 05:31 AM
It is next to reply option on the left hand side of your post.

dysphoricrocker
05-28-2012, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
It is next to reply option on the left hand side of your post.
Oh my, its right there. What has happened to my eyesight. Thank you for the pointer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!