/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fiqh & Arabic

جوري
05-29-2012, 12:09 AM

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-29-2012, 02:59 AM
can someone move this to non-Arabic..
This is really excellent I think it gives the basics of fiqh which I believe is especially important to reverts..

:w:

جوري
05-29-2012, 03:09 AM
at 9:10 in lecture three he says exactly what I say. We need quality Muslims not quantity Muslims but that was his chosen field, of 3aqeedah not da3wah..
I find it a shame to amass so many ignorant Muslims who don't know the basics.
If you'd imagine the analogy that pillars are your hand they're meant to hold something up like a cup or a saucer. In and of themselves although important aren't doing anything if they're simulating the motion of holding something but there's nothing places upon them...
If you've loads of time and are good at da3wah it is a great thing but I think teaching usool al fiqh to ready existent Muslims is best..

:w:

Pure Purple
05-29-2012, 04:47 AM
jazakallah sis ,very beneficent video.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
05-29-2012, 06:00 AM
I haven't watched the vids but is he teaching Fard ayn? Will watch it when I get home later InshaAllah.

جوري
06-03-2012, 01:53 AM
please make du3a for the brother from the videos.
He has 12 daughters and even though he was a former military man. Our good friends at the CIA have taken him on terrorism charges. You know the usual concocted crap. I think you can tell from his videos how much of a terrorist he is.
and always supplicate as well against the enemies of God.. may Allah swt hasten their demise
ameen

Pure Purple
06-04-2012, 05:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
please make du3a for the brother from the videos.
He has 12 daughters and even though he was a former military man. Our good friends at the CIA have taken him on terrorism charges. You know the usual concocted crap. I think you can tell from his videos how much of a terrorist he is.
and always supplicate as well against the enemies of God..
what are u saying sis?

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
may Allah swt hasten their demise
ameen
ameen summa ameen

جوري
06-04-2012, 05:29 AM
I am saying he's on his way to become another Tariq Mehanna, Babar Ahmad, Anwar Al Awlaqi type casualty!

Pure Purple
06-04-2012, 05:45 AM
Sister let's hope for best..
It remind me case at my native place (village) in north india.I went there on a vacation.One day all my family members,my neighbors started talking about a person ,whose name I never heard before.He is coming back .coming back..How it is possible...?I was very curious to know what is going on.
My aunt explain me.He is from our village ,I had visited in there house.Very religious family.She told me ,eldest brother(he is a writer,writing islamic books) in there family was jailed in charge of link with terrorist group under pota act.He was jailed for life time,and their family had no hope that he will ever come back.He was arrested when his only son was only 40 days.Here is turning point. Government revise some of the rules and they remove pota act.He freed after 17 years. Imagine feeling of a father who has seen his son when he was only 40 days and next time when he has seen him he was 17 years old.I really appreciate patience of his wife.

جوري
06-04-2012, 06:04 AM
It's a very sad thing the condition of a Muslim is a very sad thing. Different kinds of prisons and how much can we withstand injustice...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!