/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Dream - had to share

~ Sabr ~
05-29-2012, 09:19 AM
:salamext:

A few years ago when I was practising Islaam, I had an amazing dream.....

I was performing tawaf around the Kaaba, and I reached Hajr-e-Aswad to kiss it. When I moved forwards towards the stone (the black bit), I found there to be a glass table (size of a footstool) and there were 2 layers of glass. Between the 2 layers there was a piece of paper with something written on it. I moved closer to get a better look, and the piece of paper had written on it:

Allah's forgiveness is greater than all sins

Just thought to share with you all :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-29-2012, 04:50 PM
:wa:

MashaAllah , wish I had such a lovely dream.

Periwinkle18
05-29-2012, 04:54 PM
MashaAllah thts amazing :) subhanAllah!!

BadOlPuttyTat
05-29-2012, 06:35 PM
:'( I never have worthwhile dreams. All of mine are stupid and meaningless and sometimes involve my throat being slit and it is not fun. I remember so few worthwhile dreams and none of them make sense. I have never had any dream that was inspiring except for a few and they werent that great.
I am so proud of sis Haafizah for having the dream and for having a meaningful dream at that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dysphoricrocker
05-30-2012, 01:59 AM
SubhanAllah. Wonderful dream!

MustafaMc
05-30-2012, 02:11 AM
Sister, I take that dream as a good sign for you. A while back I had a similar dream in a way. I was making salah completely alone directly in front of the Kaaba and then many others gradually joined me by lining up to the right and to the left instead of behind me.

dqsunday
05-30-2012, 05:46 AM
Very interesting dreams... I did have a recent dream where I was in an argument with a friend or somebody I knew (though I can't remember who she was...as she wasn't anybody I remember now as being a friend or co worker) and we were arguing about her wedding arrangements, then I stopped arguing suddenly and just apologized, saying it was foolish to argue as it was her wedding and she is the one who should decide on the details... In the dream I think I realized the argument was pointless, and not appropriate for a Muslim, better to find a way to bring peace..which is wny I stopped arguing and rethought why I was arguing.

Usually when I have dreams of arguming..they only end because I wake up and I wake up annoyed because of the 'dream' argument. This time...I did wake up but I didn't feel teh annouyance, more a ...peace, and wonder.

TrueStranger
05-30-2012, 05:57 AM
Masha'Allah, a beautiful dream with a beautiful reminder.

~ Sabr ~
03-16-2016, 10:37 AM
:bump:

Just a reminder for me and for everyone else :ia:

~ Sabr ~
04-04-2016, 02:07 PM
:Emoji49:

strivingobserver98
04-04-2016, 03:18 PM
:ma: :).

:jz: for sharing.

See mine here :statisfie: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...614-kabah.html

sister herb
04-04-2016, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
Allah's forgiveness is greater than all sins
This sounds to be a great dream.

noraina
04-04-2016, 04:16 PM
SubhanAllah, a truly beautiful dream - sometimes dreams really do be reflections of the soul. I hope I get such a nice dream one day.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!