scaledphp?server805&ampfilenamegetattachmentaspxfj&ampreslanding -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KDhieb
05-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Absolutely disgusting cowards

Muslim Woman
05-29-2012, 04:23 PM
:sl:

O Allah , save oppressed Muslims and guide or punish those criminals.

جوري
05-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Supplicate against them with every prayer in shaa Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
05-29-2012, 04:47 PM
:cry: thts so sad may Allah protect them n keep them safe from these evil monsters ameen

Jedi_Mindset
05-29-2012, 04:57 PM
Its time for hamas to launch a new operation against the zionists. Insha'Allah

جوري
05-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Hamas is largely ineffectual. To this day Zionists are handing out evictions to the citizens of Jerusalem in opposition of U.N and international laws demanding no change to the identity of Jerusalem. It isn't a Palestinian problem it is a Muslim problem but the majority of Muslims don't give a fig.
Just today I was watching a British political analyst using the Quran on why we should be divided and keeping our own identity citing the noble Quran:

42:8 If Allah had so willed, He could have made them a single people; but He admits whom He will to His Mercy; and the Wrong-doers will have no protector nor helper.

Imagine that.. taking our creed from kaffirs or in the case of this forum various dubious ideologies..

:w:

Aprender
05-29-2012, 05:36 PM
This is sickening. Nothing but a bunch of cowardly thugs.

BadOlPuttyTat
05-29-2012, 05:45 PM
I feel bad for the kid and I understand the Palestinian desire to obtain their land. But who on earth started this war? I understand some of the violence but I fail to understand the outside violence from places like Iraq and all the way to Afghanistan towards Israel :?. Is this some sort of "pack mentality"? "You hurt a Muslim I don't even know so I am at war with you".

NAMASTE

جوري
05-29-2012, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FreakOffALeash
"You hurt a Muslim I don't even so I am at war with you".
What does this mean exactly?
Furthermore, I don't see Afghanis, Iraqis or Palestinians descending upon the U.S maiming, killing, pillaging, taking S&M pix with prisoners, urinating on the dead, obtaining body parts of the dead as trophies as well posing with them nor descending upon women and children killing them execution style in the middle of the night, torching their bodies and then claiming the mortgage and PTSD was overwhelming them.. So exactly who here has the terrorist mob mentality?

You're amusing if nothing else!

Endymion
05-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden such as You laid on those gone before us. Our Lord! Lay not on us burdens which we do not have the power to bear. And overlook our faults, and forgive us, and have mercy upon us. You are our Guardian; so grant us victory against the unbelieving folk.

glo
05-29-2012, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس

That looks cruel!
Can anybody translate what the caption says?
Does it explain what this is about and where and when it took place?

BadOlPuttyTat
05-29-2012, 06:16 PM

What does this mean exactly?
Furthermore, I don't see Afghanis, Iraqis or Palestinians descending upon the U.S maiming, killing, pillaging, taking S&M pix with prisoners, urinating on the dead, obtaining body parts of the dead as trophies as well posing with them nor descending upon women and children killing them execution style in the middle of the night, torching their bodies and then claiming the mortgage and PTSD was overwhelming them.. So exactly who here has the terrorist mob mentality?

You're amusing if nothing else!

Please understand I am not fully familiar with this issue regarding Palestine and Israel so forgive my stupidity about it. I am also not talking about the US. I find it odd that Islam has been around for over a thousands years and now all the sudden a bunch of people pick up guns and fight and attack the US. There are enough Muslim to destroy the world 10 times over and yet they dont because I know they are not killing over Islam (at least mostly). I am fully aware of the US and its crimes against Muslim nations that also put hatred in Osama's heart towards the UN nations. America has openly aligned itself with dictatorships in the Middle-East just for the greed of oil. So by no means am I saying "America is the good of the world".

Sorry again, part of that sentenced was edited but I meant...
"You hurt a Muslim I don't even know so I am at war with you".
Most countries outside of Israel have a negative outlook upon them. Terrorist organizations all way to Afghanistan and even some Saudi Iman said that all the countries should unite against war with Israel and that Israeli girls "are meant to be the slaves of Muslims". So it isnt Palestine vs Israel it is "everybody in the middle-east vs Israel". There are countries like the UAE, Iraq, Turkey and Qatar that stay out of it. But most other countries out of that have a negative outlook on Israel.
My previous post was a little vague sorry :exhausted.
I havent gone that deep in the Israeli Palestine issue although I understand some basics of it. These outside countries have various rebel militias deemed as "terrorist groups", although in reality I do not know who they "terrorize". Lets face it, in America white outfits arent frightening, KKK realized that years ago.......

I would just like for you to explain why so many outside militias give support to Palestine and why the overall Muslim countries or Ummah have a negative outlook on Israel when it is rare for any society to care about a foreign one. Throughout history no foreign country would pity another, they just run over them.
So Muslims have this much unity? To the point that the Taliban in Afghanistan have openly supported Hamas In Israel? This is rare especially considering that most of these countries do not like each other. I find it odd so can you clarify how these "terrorist" organizations (so the US calls them, but they have lied before) all unite over Palestine and hatred against Zionist and Jews. And yes Saudi's have expressed open disliking to Jews not Zionist. I will try finding the poll that asked the question later.

جوري
05-29-2012, 06:34 PM

Please understand I am not fully familiar with this issue regarding Palestine and Israel so forgive my stupidity about it.
Then it is perhaps prudent to educate yourself on the basics of the matter before commenting?
Sorry again, part of that sentenced was edited but I meant...
"You hurt a Muslim I don't even know so I am at war with you".
And why is this bothersome? We're indeed an ummah
Rasullullah

giving an example of Muslim unity is reported to have said in a Hadith:
“The Muslim Ummah is like one body. If the eye is in pain then the whole body is in pain and if the head is in pain then the whole body is in pain”

Most countries outside of Israel have a negative outlook upon them.
This is a fragment I don't understand, who has a negative outlook upon whom?
Terrorist organizations all way to Afghanistan and even some Saudi Iman said that all the countries should unite against war with Israel and that Israeli girls "are meant to be the slaves of Muslims". So it isnt Palestine vs Israel it is "everybody in the middle-east vs Israel". There are countries like the UAE, Iraq, Turkey and Qatar that stay out of it. But most other countries out of that have a negative outlook on Israel.
You should back up what you write with a reference. Not that I am arguing against a war with Israel. I don't think now is the time for it. Furthermore. Israel has the support not to mention money and weaponry ergo our tax dollars and continue to take greedily and illegally. In fact Israel is a terrorist country and was so founded:
<font size="3">

read a little about the haganah, irgun & stern gang, the bombing of the King David Hotel etc. Just of recent history!
My previous post was a little vague sorry :exhausted.
It is more than vague, it is absurd!
I havent gone that deep in the Israeli Palestine issue although I understand some basics of it.
I don't think you have more than very superficial understanding of any issue if at all judging on what you write here and the fickleness of your choices & comments.
These outside countries gave various rebel militias deemed as "terrorist groups", although in reality I do not know who they "terrorize". Lets face it, in America white outfits arent frightening, KKK realized that years ago.......
???

I would just like for you to explain why so many outside militias give support to Palestine and why the overall Muslim countries or Ummah have a negative outlook on Israel when it is rare for any society to care about a foreign one. Throughout history no foreign country would pity another, they just run over them.
Refer to the post in world's affairs 'Let's talk Israel' I have given quite an extensive background there!
So Muslims have this much unity? To the point that the Taliban in Afghanistan have openly supported Hamas In Israel? This is rare especially considering that most of these countries do not like each other. I find it odd so can you clarify how these "terrorist" organizations (so the US calls them, but they have lied before) all unite over Palestine and hatred against Zionist and Jews. And yes Saudi's have expressed open disliking to Jews not Zionist. I will try finding the poll that asked the question later.
I don't understand what this means.

best,

BadOlPuttyTat
05-29-2012, 06:39 PM
Then it is perhaps prudent to educate yourself on the basics of the matter before commenting?
And why is this bothersome? We're indeed an ummah
Rasullullah

giving an example of Muslim unity is reported to have said in a Hadith:
“The Muslim Ummah is like one body. If the eye is in pain then the whole body is in pain and if the head is in pain then the whole body is in pain”

This is a fragment I don't understand, who has a negative outlook upon whom?

You should back up what you write with a reference. Not that I am arguing against a war with Israel. I don't think now is the time for it. Furthermore. Israel has the support not to mention money and weaponry ergo our tax dollars and continue to take greedily and illegally. In fact Israel is a terrorist country and was so founded:
<font size="3">

read a little about the haganah, irgun & stern gang, the bombing of the King David Hotel etc. Just of recent history!

It is more than vague, it is absurd!

I don't think you have more than very superficial understanding of any issue if at all judging on what you write here and the fickleness of your choices & comments.
???

Refer to the post in world's affairs 'Let's talk Israel' I have given quite an extensive background there!

I don't understand what this means.

best,
I wish you would stop being so insulting and try helping for once :cry:.

Qurratul Ayn
05-29-2012, 08:09 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I had tears in my eyes. May Allaah help my Brothers and Sisters out there in the world suffering. My heart goes out to y'all. Too much sadness in the world

May Allaah help us all in this world, and give us the strength and guidance to stay on the true path.

:salamext:

dysphoricrocker
05-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Oh Allah please help them..

This is heart wrenching.

Muslim Woman
06-01-2012, 04:18 PM
:sl:

the child in the photo survived ?

جوري
06-01-2012, 04:31 PM
You know I don't know.. probably not. Once you fall into their grip you're done for ..
you remember this child who was killed:

and here they're running over another child in a hit and run

Why would they let him live, when they have no value for other people's lives and would rather have the whole of Palestine to their person?

:w:

sister herb
06-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Could someone tell the source of that picture so then it would be easier to find when and where it happened and what happened to victim?

جوري
06-01-2012, 05:04 PM
there you go
http://ainnews.net/177283.html

maybe now you and our dear glo can believe your eyes

best,

Jedi_Mindset
06-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Insha'Allah we're gonna see the liberation of palestine and arabian lands soon, this generation.

Abz2000
06-01-2012, 05:22 PM
I feel bad for the kid and I understand the Palestinian desire to obtain their land. But who on earth started this war?

I understand some of the violence but I fail to understand the outside violence from places like Iraq and all the way to Afghanistan towards Israel . Is this some sort of "pack mentality"? "You hurt a Muslim I don't even know so I am at war with you".
we're like brothers and sisters who have never met each other

جوري
06-01-2012, 05:24 PM
you know what really irks me.. with everything that is going on if someone takes a picture and posts it without caption, if it doesn't come from some western media outlet then it has no credence for some people. A picture tells a thousand words but their own personal agenda and belief system is more powerful than what they see and what they see is a fraction from the zillion heinous crimes that go swept under the rug or don't even get told since there's isn't always someone there with a camera to record, or even those who record end up with their phones or lives confiscated. It is total insult to injury, not that anyone needs their validation. In shaa Allah, Allah swt will vindicate us against them and these Zionist pigs. But I'd rather not see their comments in here at all!

sister herb
06-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks about link. As seeing same during decades continued human right working I haven´t difficulties to believe kind of pictures.

best,

glo
06-01-2012, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Could someone tell the source of that picture so then it would be easier to find when and where it happened and what happened to victim?
there you go
http://ainnews.net/177283.html

maybe now you and our dear glo can believe your eyes

best,
I can see the picture and I believe that it is a true event.

But can somebody translate the page to offer more information?
As sister harb says, it would be helpful to know where and when it happened... and what happened to the victim in the end.

IslamicRevival
06-01-2012, 07:28 PM
The world knew 60+ years ago what the Palestinians were going through and they still do now. These mass murdering, inhumane baby killing Zionists who control Palestine today and the illegal immigrants who reside there now need to crawl back to whatever gutter they crawled out from

But its pretty clear these cockroaches (No disrespect to the cockroaches) are going nowhere anytime soon, not until their Messiah, Dajjal arrives and is destroyed by Nabi Isa, Peace be upon him. We can pinpoint the blame on the oppressive zionist regime and rightly so! but the sad truth is the Ummah as a whole, Me included have failed the Palestinians, Its a tragedy but I guess what was meant to happen was meant to happen.

Our Nabi Peace be upon him, told us the signs of the day of judgement and its pretty clear we are living in the end times, and have been for quite a while.
Long live the Palestinian resistance and shame on me, the corrupt powers that be today and Muslims for letting our defenseless brothers and sisters down, where ever they may be.

Abz2000
06-01-2012, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
Our Nabi Peace be upon him, told us the signs of the day of judgement and its pretty clear we are living in the end times, and have been for quite a while.
Long live the Palestinian resistance and shame on me, the corrupt powers that be today and Muslims for letting our defenseless brothers and sisters down, where ever they may be.
InshaAllah they are helping to awake a sleeping ummah,
they plot and plan, and Allah too plans
and Allah is the best of planners.

it's sadly ironic that the only countries waking up, fighting, and returning to Islam firmly - seem to be the ones under attack.
but what is even more sad is that the palestinians have been awake to it for so long, and need the ummah to unite.
on the positive side, the issue of palestine unites the Ummah, and again works against the plans of the satanic plotters.

either way, this Ummah will be victorious very soon InshaAllah, we just need to WAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUPPPPP!!!!!!!

Jedi_Mindset
06-01-2012, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
InshaAllah they are helping to awake a sleeping ummah,
they plot and plan, and Allah too plans
and Allah is the best of planners.

it's sadly ironic that the only countries waking up, fighting, and returning to Islam firmly - seem to be the ones under attack.
but what is even more sad is that the palestinians have been awake to it for so long, and need the ummah to unite.
on the positive side, the issue of palestine unites the Ummah, and again works against the plans of the satanic plotters.

either way, this Ummah will be victorious very soon InshaAllah, we just need to WAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUPPPPP!!!!!!!
O Allah may U give us a chance to fight in that army, and may U strenghten our hearts. Ameen.

First we need to work on ourselves, to get rid of the diseases of ur heart, desires, because nothing is satisfying in this dunya. Our death can come tommorow, or over a hour, cry in prayer and repent everytime. Stop the hate amongst ourselves and stop putting trust into the hypocrites, they've all bowed down to shaytaan and dajjal and are engaging in riba. May Allah(SWT) protect us from the fitnah and the lies who are coming out of their mouths. Ameen

Periwinkle18
06-03-2012, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
O Allah may U give us a chance to fight in that army, and may U strenghten our hearts. Ameen.
inshaAllah Ameen thumma Ameen :)

sister herb
06-07-2012, 02:36 PM
You know I don't know.. probably not. Once you fall into their grip you're done for ..
you remember this child who was killed:

His name was Faris Odeh.

LauraS
06-09-2012, 06:08 PM
you know what really irks me.. with everything that is going on if someone takes a picture and posts it without caption, if it doesn't come from some western media outlet then it has no credence for some people.!
lol! You do exactly the same thing with anything posted you don't like.

~ Sabr ~
06-09-2012, 06:11 PM
This thread should have a warning before the first post.

glo
06-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Isn't the problem with any media footage out there that we can very often not be sure of it's authenticity?
How do we discern which TV channels and media to trust and which not?
Do we go by what we 'feel' or 'believe' is right?
There is so much conflicting information out there, that it is really hard to tell which is true and which is spin.

I have learned over time to try and google media coverage to get as broad a cover from different channels and newspapers as possible. I consider the BBC and Aljazeera to be good sources. If I get very different accounts of the same event I must assume that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

glo
06-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Sister harb, do you personally know people in Palestine? Can you share their stories?

LauraS
06-09-2012, 07:05 PM
To be fair to the media in the UK (can't speak for elsewhere in the west) there are reports made about crimes committed by soldiers etc, it's not as biased as some seem to believe. Remember the guardian report about the US course that taught Islam was the enemy? Everyone was quite happy to believe western media then. I won't go off topic further.

By asking about photo captions no one is saying they disbelieve what is going on- just want to understand it! Why would we disbelieve Israel is capable of harming children? Why would be be biased towards Israel?

I need to go off and read the caption myself now anyway!

جوري
06-10-2012, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS
lol! You do exactly the same thing with anything posted you don't like.
It isn't about like vs. dislike Laura S it is about credibility- obviously you believe everything negatory you read and nothing you see which controverts it...

have a good one!

LauraS
06-10-2012, 10:23 AM
It isn't about like vs. dislike Laura S it is about credibility- obviously you believe everything negatory you read and nothing you see which controverts it...

have a good one!
True, it is to do with credibility- my point is that if you or some other on the forum read anything you don't like, or as you say negative- your own instinct is to instantly disbelieve it, whatever it's credibility.

With this photo I don't think anyone said they disbelieved it they just wanted to know what it was about, but you immediately became defensive just because they asked.

MustafaMc
06-10-2012, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
How do we discern which TV channels and media to trust and which not?
Certainly not anything considered mainstream American. I don't even watch or read the stuff anymore.
If I get very different accounts of the same event I must assume that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Not neccessarily - the average of black and white is gray, the average of cold and hot is lukewarm, the average of lies and truth is what?

glo
06-10-2012, 11:05 AM
With this photo I don't think anyone said they disbelieved it they just wanted to know what it was about, but you immediately became defensive just because they asked.
I still haven't read anywhere what the captions actually say and whether anybody can tell us what exactly happened, where and when.

format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Not neccessarily - the average of black and white is gray, the average of cold and hot is lukewarm, the average of lies and truth is what?
I agree. But with media coverage I can only assume that the truth is somewhere between the different accounts I am given.
We also have to take into account that sometimes the same account is interpreted differently by different observers. It's just the way it is - we may see the same thing but think about it differently.

Jedi_Mindset
06-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Don't forget the prisoners:

From palestine;

Mohamed Shnewer: May 22, 2012 (No Halal Food, No Salah in Jama, and continuous Harassment)

JUN
May 22, 2012

In The Name Of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum,

I appreciate your concern and continous effort to expose the conditions in the CMU. As for the justification given to prevent us from Halal food, they tell us that the vegetarian or Kosher trays are sufficient to meet my religious requirements. Which is of course a frivilous and false claim because we are’nt forbidden from eating meat, and the Kosher tray is a far cry from Halal. We have given them many different options on ways to provide us with Halal, yet they have refused every option we’ve put on the table. We told them we’ll buy it our selves, our families will provide the Halal food, the Mosques will provide it, but despite our best efforts we haven’t been able to get Halal food.

As for the congregational prayers, they have no excuse for it except that they hate and discriminate against Islam and Muslims. They allow every other type of congregation whether it be religious, social, or learning. They have blocked any effort for any Islamic learning as well. The Hunger Strike took place because of the ongoing harrasment and hostilities of the administration against the Muslim inmates. There were even non-Muslim inmates that participated because they were unhappy with the way the administration has been harrasing the Muslims. We came off of it, Alhamdulillah we were able to get some of our issues resolved. The harrasment is still ongoing, and we are working very hard to try to file a proper lawsuit in this matter.

Please highlight the facts that we aren’t being provided Halal food, congregational prayer, the ongoing harrasment of Muslims’, they are even trying to stop us from praying the Fajr prayer in our cell alone while we’re locked in. These are some of the issues I hope you can highlight. I’m not sure when the next time is that I can email, because I have been given two frivilous incident reports in retaliation for me trying to expose our situation in “GITMO North”.

May your efforts be fruitful. Thank you very much for your continued concern and effort over the conditions here.

Assalamu Alaikum,
Mohamed Shnewer

http://aseerun.org/2012/06/07/mohamed-s ... arassment/

israel's end will be soon insha'Allah

جوري
06-10-2012, 02:29 PM
True, it is to do with credibility- my point is that if you or some other on the forum read anything you don't like, or as you say negative- your own instinct is to instantly disbelieve it, whatever it's credibility.

This is no more instinct than the other thread to do with your experience! How about you prove what you read there accurate and what you see here faulty? Maybe then even you can learn how to distinguish between passive transmission and active creation. Thus you've no point and if you did you wouldn't be on both threads trying to deflect from being otherwise so self insightful!
Other than that only Glo knows in her heart though she may hide her motive from many & fool them as to her purpose here.. Thankfully God has given me the ability to cut through the crap and I have known her long enough to know how she drops her subtle bombs. If she's so concerned for the Palis maybe she can actively protest that the UNICEF ration & medicine is given the children of GAZA through Zionists amidst a whole of host of atrocities until they're dead & buried and never seen or heard of again rather than comment with 'that seems cruel' - Maybe if it were one of her kids it wouldn't 'Seem' but would rouse more than a suspicion of seeming in her 'motherly' heart. Language barrier (I know-I know) which rears itself in so similar occasions. Bottom line is I don't post to gain your (non-Muslim) approval or for your insight or to understand the world through your eyes.. I have cut that cord long ago!

all the best

Scimitar
06-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I feel bad for the kid and I understand the Palestinian desire to obtain their land. But who on earth started this war? I understand some of the violence but I fail to understand the outside violence from places like Iraq and all the way to Afghanistan towards Israel :?. Is this some sort of "pack mentality"? "You hurt a Muslim I don't even know so I am at war with you".

NAMASTE

Your perception needs work: You shoulda wrote "You harm an innocent, so we are against you" - this is more reflective of Muslim thought. You know bro Freak, when one part of the body hurts, the whole body hurts... we are one family. This is something the rest of the world does not realise... and when they wake up to that fact, they WILL shake in their boots, and find it hard to breathe.

On that day, we will march forth, black banners and all.

Scimi

glo
06-11-2012, 05:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Hi Mustafa

I have thought some more about this statement, and I am not sure that it follows.

The problem we are talking about is discerning the truth from the vast amount of conflicting media coverage we receive. Yes, clearly the truth is out there - somebody has experienced it, somebody has witnessed it. But by the time it has gone through the media, footage has been cut, interpretations have been added, the truth which arrives in our sitting rooms may not be the truth any longer ... :hmm:

Black and white, hot and cold are measurable facts.
The truth is much more difficult to discern.

I might even tell events which I have witnessed myself differently - depending how long ago it happened and how well I remember it, depending on how I am feeling about it at the time, depending on who I am speaking to ...

No, I think the truth is a very tricky thing to capture!
All the more important to really get as much information as we can to build as full a picture as we can. And to resist the temptation to just run with the first piece of propaganda we are fed and jump on the emotional bandwagon! (This applies to all sides)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!