View Full Version : Aisha (ra) - Allah will provide

Periwinkle18
05-29-2012, 04:42 PM

This is amazing!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
05-30-2012, 09:46 PM
:salamext:

I loved it!!! That is brilliant. It is captivating, informative and you listen to it with rapt attention too!!! :awesome:

Fatima Radhi'Allaahu Anha is indeed an astounding role model for us Sisters!!! Truly!!!

Masha'Allaah!!!

"May Allaah Ta'ala make our belief stronger in the Akhirah than it is in the Dunya. And may Allaah Ta'ala give us an Imaan which makes us realise the fallacy of this Dunya and the deceptions of this Dunya as well"

Ameen, thumma ameen.

Are there more videos??? In youtube or elsewhere???

Jazak'Allaah Khair for sharing. Absolutely fantastic!!!

:salamext:

Periwinkle18
05-31-2012, 01:30 AM
:) there r if u want i can post them on the forum lol i search youtube n found a few n saved it in my favourites list so inshaAllah will post them wen i get the time :)

'Aleena
05-31-2012, 07:17 AM
Jazakallaahu khairan ukhtee, this was indeed an iman booster! May Allah give us the tawfeeq to walk on their illustrious path, radiallaahu ta'ala anhuma.
May Allah, the Exalted in His boundless mercy bless and reward Sheikh Zahir Mahmood immensely, he is such a passionate speaker.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
05-31-2012, 07:43 AM
Ameen shiekh zahir is amazing may Allah reward him lots n lots

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!