/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaykum

Beardo
05-30-2012, 11:34 AM
I will be away from the Internet until June 8th. Insha-Allah, I will be undergoing a spiritual journey, hopefully both physically and mentally. I humbly request your prayers and forgiveness, if I have ever offended you.

Stay awesome, guys. I'll miss you and all of you will be in my prayers, insha-Allah.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
05-30-2012, 12:38 PM
:wa:

I forgive you for hurting my eyes with your small font,dont worry :statisfie

May Allah SWT help you,guide you,be with you always and bless you with success in both dunyah and aakhirah.Amen.

Alpha Dude
05-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

May Allah make your Umrah easy for you, the experience beneficial as a whole and may Allah accept it from you. Aameen.

Endymion
05-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Whaaa... he is going to perform Umrah :hmm:

Seems like everyone is getting the invitation,just unlucky me haven't get the opportunity yet imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh..

Hope you have a great journey, inshaa'Allaah.

jazakallaahu khaayr for keeping us in your du'aa.

may Allaah keep you steadfast upon the deen and grant you the best in dunya wa akhiraah, Aameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2012, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Seems like everyone is getting the invitation,just unlucky me haven't get the opportunity yet imsad
You will soon uktee, inshaa'Allaah..

may Allaah grant you the opportunity to perform hajj and umrah in your blessed lifetime, Allaahuma Aameen.

Endymion
05-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Jazakallahu khyran my sister.Im really sad and disappointed about this matter these days.You made me cry :cry:

May Allah SWT open all the doors of goodness for you.Amen.

~ Sabr ~
05-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Please remember us in your dua's InshaAllaah bro!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!