/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allaah WILL make a way!

~ Sabr ~
05-30-2012, 01:03 PM
:salamext:

Alongside my normal job, I do a bit of interpreting for patients. (Just to earn some extra money)

One patient's treatment was moved to another hospital, so I lost one of my clients. I thought I will earn less money now (from the extra money-not greed though), and today, Allaah presented me with another patient with interpreting appointments until September 2012.

Allaahu Akbar

And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine.
[Qur'aan, Chapter 65, Verses 2-3]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-31-2012, 07:27 AM
BuMpTy :bump: :D

aadil77
05-31-2012, 07:35 AM
:wa:

true we just need to have faith in Him

Adil
05-31-2012, 12:51 PM
:wa:
Very nice news,there is always good behind bad( which you dislike) events :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imaduddin
05-31-2012, 01:04 PM
“…And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him.” (Qur’an, 65:3)

Allah provides for those who rely on him like re provides for the birds who leave their nests in the morning with an empty stomach and return to it at that end of the day with a full stomach.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!