/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do we dislike death

Periwinkle18
05-31-2012, 07:36 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-31-2012, 07:42 AM
Can you not put all of these into 1 thread?

BadOlPuttyTat
05-31-2012, 07:42 AM
I embrace death with open arms :statisfie. I am not afraid to die, I always wanted to go to the military just to die. But I cant even get a combative role now.
I have tried putting more emphasize on living my life here though at the moment. But death is most beautiful of all the event sin the world next to life.

"Death is the mother of Beauty, hence from her alone, shall come fulfillment to our dreams and our desires."
Wallace Stevens
"Despise not death, but welcome it, for nature wills it like all else." Marcus Aurelius

"The call of death is a call of love. Death can be sweet if we answer it in the affirmative, if we accept it as one of the great eternal forms of life and transformation."
Hermann Hesse

"Death is a release from the impressions of the senses, and from desires that make us their puppets, and from the vagaries of the mind, and from the hard service of the flesh. "
Marcus Aurelius

"For those who seek to understand it, death is a highly creative force. The highest spiritual values of life can originate from the thought and study of death."
Elisabeth Kublr Ross

Periwinkle18
05-31-2012, 07:48 AM
okie inshaAllah i'll put all of em into one thread they're different topics jazakAllah sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-31-2012, 07:48 AM
^ That's not good. Believe you me. :skeleton:

~ Sabr ~
05-31-2012, 08:11 AM
You've got so much to learn FreakOffALeash, you're just a child....

BadOlPuttyTat
05-31-2012, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
You've got so much to learn FreakOffALeash, you're just a child....

LOL learn about what? I havent even had a childhood lol. I do not have a great deal of care for this life or the next I just don't care if I come or go. Either way I am ending up in someplace.

~ Sabr ~
05-31-2012, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FreakOffALeash
LOL learn about what? I havent even had a childhood lol.
About the WORLD, you're only 18! You're a BABY. No childhood? That's not good.

I do not have a great deal of care for this life or the next I just don't care if I come or go.
Childish talk....

Either way I am ending up in someplace.
See? You don't even have a strong belief in where you will end up! What is the point of this life then? Why are you living?

Endymion
05-31-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm not afraid to die.I just want to perform Hajj and die.

Periwinkle18
05-31-2012, 10:32 AM
^ i duno im scared duno if Allah is pleased with me or not...

Endymion
05-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Yes,thats the biggest fear what will be our destiny after we die.Whether our grave would be a garden of Jannah or a hole of Hell :hmm:

I'm just afraid of burning in hell :scared:

~ Sabr ~
05-31-2012, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
I'm not afraid to die.I just want to perform Hajj and die.
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
^ i duno im scared duno if Allah is pleased with me or not...
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Yes,thats the biggest fear what will be our destiny after we die.Whether our grave would be a garden of Jannah or a hole of Hell :hmm:

I'm just afraid of burning in hell :scared:
..........:thumbs_up

Snowflake
05-31-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm not scared to die but of the punishments I may have earned for my grave and the here-after. Judgment begins in our graves and that could be ANY day. But are we prepared for even that?

KDhieb
05-31-2012, 01:52 PM
There are times when I witness for myself or hear about the conditions of this world and think it would be much easier to just go... although at the same time, any extra day you are blessed with in this Dunya, is for a reason... so we must take advantage Insha Allah and work as hard as we can towards satisfying Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!