PDA

View Full Version : Last time seeing the prophet

Periwinkle18
05-31-2012, 07:39 AM

this brought tears to my eyes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imaduddin
05-31-2012, 01:19 PM
I wish I was Muadh radiallahu anhu and to have seen Rasulallah salallahu alayhi wa salam. But then I would have been devastated knowing it would be the last time.

Adil
05-31-2012, 01:33 PM
Salamu Aleikum Brother
SubhanaAllah another worderful and touching video,oh that story made me remind how much is MY love for the Prophet(:saws:).
We were not able to see him because of our time,but that story made me feel like I was Muadh,I was able to feel his joy,when he was walking with him(:saws:) and then his sadness......May Allah give us the chance to see the Prophet(:saws:) in this life with a dream and make us one of his companion in the highest level of Paradise.
Waleikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Periwinkle18
05-31-2012, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adil
Salamu Aleikum Brother
im a sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
06-14-2012, 09:06 AM
imsad At least Muadh (RA) got to see RasoolAllaah :saws:

I would give everything I have just to catch 1 glimpse of RasoolAllaah :saws:

Indeed.....

The Prophet :saws: told his companions, "None of you is a true believer until I become more beloved to him than his child, his father and the whole of mankind."
Reported by Anas and collected by al-Bukhaaree (Sahih Bukhari (English- Arabic), vol.1, p.20, no.13) and Muslim (Sahih Muslim (English Trans.), vol.1, p.31, no.71).

Muhammad
06-14-2012, 08:01 PM

:sl:

A very emotional story, subhanAllaah. When we try to comprehend the loss that the Companions experienced when the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) passed away, it is a very moving feeling.

“After the death of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), Abu Bakr said to ‘Umar, ‘Let us go to Umm Ayman and visit her as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to do. When they came to her, she wept, and they said to her, ‘Why are you weeping? What is with Allaah is better for His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).’ She said, ‘I am not weeping because I do not know that what is with Allaah is better for His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him); rather I am weeping because the revelation from heaven has come to an end.’ She moved them to tears and they started weeping with her.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2454).

May Allaah (swt) unite us with our beloved Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) in Paradise, Aameen!

جوري
06-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Sob7an Allah.. the above should teach us many things about early Islamic society..
How was an ummah so weak shouldered by a few individuals managed to stay firm, strong and undefeated for centuries upon centuries. And how is this later ummah with its billions upon billions so meek and powerless...
Also we see that early Muslims weren't segregated nor meek, depressed or enfeebled...
I don't know how it is we can get this back...:(

Abz2000
06-14-2012, 11:11 PM
A wonderful reminder sis, MashaAllah, we are beginning to appreciate Islam and what the Prophet pbuh and his companions strove for after growing up and living in this dark age and feeling it's corrupted influence, despite the recent previous generations having not bothered much, May Allah guide us to the straight path and keep us on it, And raise among the youth the banner that never calls retreat.

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
Sob7an Allah.. the above should teach us many things about early Islamic society..
How was an ummah so weak shouldered by a few individuals managed to stay firm, strong and undefeated for centuries upon centuries. And how is this later ummah with its billions upon billions so meek and powerless...
Also we see that early Muslims weren't segregated nor meek, depressed or enfeebled...
I don't know how it is we can get this back...
Prophethood which is the beginning of the hadith ended with the death of
Muhammad (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam).
The next stage is Khilafah Rashida and this is from Abu Bakr al-Siddiq to ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib (radiyallahu ‘anhum).
Then he said it will be Mulkan 'aaddhah which is the Banu Umayyah, Banu ‘Abbas and al-Khilafah ‘Uthmaniyyah.
Then after that, he said it will be dictatorship, which we are living under today; it is oppressive rule.
Then after that it will be
Khilafah Rashida.
Sometimes we complain about our times, that we are living in the worst times
– the Ummah is weak, the Ummah is defeated and disunited, we wish we were living in the time of the Sahabah (radiyallahu ‘anhum) or times of the heroic Islamic eras.

The following are reasons why we should not complain about our times:
First Reason: One of the Tabi’een said to one of the Sahabah:
“How did you treat Rasoolullah (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) when he was among you?”
So a Sahabi talked about how they used to treat the Prophet and that they did their best.
The Tabi’ responded by saying,
“If the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) was living in our time we would have carried him on our shoulders.”
What the Tabi’ was trying to say is that the Sahabah did not treat him good enough and if he was living with them, they would have treated him better than the Sahaba.
The Sahabi replied,
“A person does not know what they would have done had they lived in that time;
we were fighting our fathers and brothers and it was not an easy thing.
Now your fathers and brothers and family are Muslims; you imagine you are going to treat Rasoolullah (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) in a certain way.
So do not ask or wish for something Allah did not destine for you.”

Second Reason: We shouldn’t complain about our time; instead we should be
grateful to Allah ‘Azza wa Jall that we are living in these days. Why? If you look at the status of the Sahabah, it is the highest status among the Muslim Ummah; they are the highest, the best and the greatest. And then the Tabi’een and then those who came after them. How come the Sahabah were the best?
Some of the reasons include that the Sahaba built Islam from scratch; the Sahabah came and there was nothing so they established the foundation of the Deen whereas anyone else who came after them, the building was already there and they came and added pieces to that foundation here and there; and if there were any broken pieces, like bid’ah, they would fix it. But the foundation was already laid down by the Sahaba. And this is what made them the best generation because their job was the most difficult job. It is important for us to realise what is the demand of our times so that we fulfil it because the things that at-Tabi’een emphasized on for example may be different from
the things that the Taba Tabi’een emphasized on.

To make this point clear: if Al-Bukhari (rahimahullah) came one hundred years later and did the same thing, he would not have the same status that he has among us now. If Imam ash-Shafi’i (rahimahullah) came one hundred years later and did the same thing, he would not have the same status that he has among us now. Why? Because the needs were different from time-to-time. You will notice that the four Imam’s of Fiqh lived in same Century, and the six Imam’s of hadith also lived within that same Century. This tells you that the need at one time was Fiqh and the need in another time was hadith. I am saying this because if we want to serve Islam the best now,
we need to understand what is needed now.

We find that some brothers would go and emphasize on Da’wah while some brothers will go and emphasise on ‘Ilm. We do need to emphasise on these areas and every area, but if we were to ask ourselves the question of what is needed the most in our time today, we would find that it is quite similar to the time of the Sahabah because now we have reached to the lowest level that we have reached in Fourteen Centuries.
So our time that we are complaining about, among all the other generations
after the Sahaba, although our time is not exactly the same it is the most similar to the time of the Sahaba.
Why? Because when the Sahabah came there was no Islamic authority and there is no Islamic authority today and this was not the case for fourteen hundred years.
When the Sahabah came, they fought entire surroundings including the two super powers – the Persian Empire and the Roman Empire – and all the ‘Arabs around them that were against them.
And this is similar to our situation today and this wasn’t the case in our history before. In our history before you would find Islamic authority, you would find people to assist you in Al-Haqq, and there was a place to make Hijrah to. Now we find that the whole world is waging a war against us and this is similar to time of the Sahabah, which means the ajr of the people today could be very great. We are not saying it is equal to the ajr of the Sahabah but it is going to be very great.
This is why Rasoolullah (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) has mentioned in a hadith that even though the best generation is of the Sahabah, then the Tabi’een, then the Taba Tabi’een,
there will be a generation of people at the end of time
and the reward of one of them will be equal to the reward of fifty!
So the Sahabah asked, “Fifty of us or fifty of them?”
Rasoolullah (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) said,
“Fifty of you.”

http://islam.worldofislam.info/Schol...or.victory.pdf

Periwinkle18
06-15-2012, 01:35 AM
when eva i read the sealed nectar its just so hard for me to read the end part i always always cry...

Ameen to ur dua bro muhammad

Muhammad
06-15-2012, 04:03 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
A wonderful reminder sis, MashaAllah, we are beginning to appreciate Islam and what the Prophet pbuh and his companions strove for after growing up and living in this dark age and feeling it's corrupted influence, despite the recent previous generations having not bothered much, May Allah guide us to the straight path and keep us on it, And raise among the youth the banner that never calls retreat.
Is that really fair to say? We cannot speak for all the Muslims that have gone by with even greater zeal and actions than we have, so it is better for us not to say this Insha'Allaah. We have lost many scholars and callers to Islam of great calibre in the recent generations who strove to defend and propagate Islam, so we have to remember to appreciate the good aspects aswell.

جوري
06-15-2012, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Is that really fair to say? We cannot speak for all the Muslims that have gone by with even greater zeal and actions than we have, so it is better for us not to say this Insha'Allaah. We have lost many scholars and callers to Islam of great calibre in the recent generations who strove to defend and propagate Islam, so we have to remember to appreciate the good aspects aswell.
:sl: akhi,

You must concede that this is the very first time in history where we're not living united under one ummah. It's unprecedented, for even with the weakness of the ummah toward the last two hundred years of its existence and in spite of financial and loss of military might, these were still the people it produced:

Abdulhamid famously refused to meet Mizray Qrasow, the Jewish banker who had offered to pay off the Empire's debts and build a navy in exchange for the right to buy land in Palestine. Abdulhamid - according to the Arab and Turkish version of events - told one of his aides, "Tell those impolite Jews that I am not going to carry the historical shame of selling holy land to the Jews and betraying the responsibility and trust of my people!"

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/LH21Ak01.html

so how can we not blame recent generations for dissolving our ummah and working hard with the enemy still to fill the hearts of our streets with blood to no avail?
The least we can do is be angry in my humble opinion.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!