/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I hate myself

anonymous
05-31-2012, 10:48 PM
I suffer from low self esteem. I'm just not able to love myself. I feel like I dont belong to this planet. Sometimes I feel like I shouldnt even exist because I am an unsmart, absentminded fool. I cant even communicate with people appropriately and if I try to explain something to someone I cant use the appropiate words for it and I just blabber like an idiot, making myself look like a loser. Also, I am very forgetful, like for eg, I might ask the same question more than twice because I forget that I have already asked the question before and this is why sometimes people get annoyed at me. I have been laughed at so many times because of my extreme foolishness. Sometimes I wonder why would any guy be ever interested in me? Theres nothing in me that could attract a guy and the thought of dying single literally makes me cry sometimes.

Why am I like this? Why did Allah make me like this? I am useless, what is the purpose of my life?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
06-01-2012, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
what is the purpose of my life?
To worship Allah swt.

I know you're not searching in the garbage with your dad for food

Like our Yemeni brothers and sisters.. You're sitting with a computer feeling sorry for yourself.. Perhaps it is good to temper that self pity with the stark realities of others...

:w:

Muslim Woman
06-01-2012, 03:32 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
what is the purpose of my life?

as sis said already , to Worship Allah .

Are u praying regularly ? Try to memorize Quran , take prepartion for the holy Ramadan , it's near . Save money for Hajj - so many things to do when u don't need to search for food like this .

anonymous
06-01-2012, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
To worship Allah swt.

I know you're not searching in the garbage with your dad for food

Like our Yemeni brothers and sisters.. You're sitting with a computer feeling sorry for yourself.. Perhaps it is good to temper that self pity with the stark realities of others...

If I could just do something for those people then I would have felt better about myself. Helping others makes me happy but if I dont help myself, how would I help others. I dont even know how to help myself.

Yes I know our purpose of life is to worship Allah but that is not what I meant. I dont know how to explain it or maybe only Allah has the answer for that one.

Thanks for the response akhi.

JazakAllah Khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
06-01-2012, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

as sis said already , to Worship Allah .

Are u praying regularly ? Try to memorize Quran , take prepartion for the holy Ramadan , it's near . Save money for Hajj - so many things to do when u don't need to search for food like this .

Ofcourse I pray regularly. I have been to omrah several times. I just dont want to mention about my Ibadah because Allah doesnt like show off. So I dont talk about it to anyone. mone hoy apnio bangali, khushi holam :)

Muslim Woman
06-01-2012, 03:54 AM

may Allah accepts ur prayer . IF possible , make niyat for Hajj . InshaAllah It will give u such a plearuse that u will forget to write such a negative post anymore .

U can do some volunteer works for needy & sick persons.

جوري
06-01-2012, 03:58 AM
Well actually I do know what you mean and venture to say everyone on board is living their own private hell. It's merely a matter of outlook and redefining our purpose to what it should actually be not what we conceive in our mind is good or useful.
If you like helping others have you thought of volunteering for Muslim relief or at a nursing home or hospital? It doesn't take much to help others. I have volunteered for two years for free when I held a doctorate and only God knows how tight the money was then and now.
If you dislike something about yourself then change it starting right now. Nothing is there to hold you back. Allah swt didn't create you to be idle nor waste your youth!

جوري
06-01-2012, 04:00 AM

may Allah accepts ur prayer . IF possible , make niyat for Hajj . InshaAllah It will give u such a plearuse that u will forget to write such a negative post anymore .

sob7an Allah you stole my thunder sis. May Allah swt smile upon you and our anon :)

جوري
06-01-2012, 04:04 AM
Ma shaa Allah umrah several times. I have been trying for several years and can't . This year I was offered to go with my sister and brother in law but they won't allow me entry unless I have a mahram or am 45 or over..
You see you're already blessed in many ways that many of us aren't .. In shaa Allah you'll change outlook just merely reading other people's problems...

anonymous
06-01-2012, 04:39 AM

Yes sister I will go to Hajj. I hope in 2 years or as soon as possible Insha'Allah.

anonymous
06-01-2012, 04:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
Well actually I do know what you mean and venture to say everyone on board is living their own private hell. It's merely a matter of outlook and redefining our purpose to what it should actually be not what we conceive in our mind is good or useful.
If you like helping others have you thought of volunteering for Muslim relief or at a nursing home or hospital? It doesn't take much to help others. I have volunteered for two years for free when I held a doctorate and only God knows how tight the money was then and now.
If you dislike something about yourself then change it starting right now. Nothing is there to hold you back. Allah swt didn't create you to be idle nor waste your youth!

I am working hard to improve myself and Alhamdulillah I have made much progress. I dont sit idle, yes I have wasted a lot of time of my life when I wondering in darkness but Alhamdulillah Allah saved me. I have tried to look for volunteer in hospital but I couldnt find one, so I have decided to volunteer for children instead. I love children, they are innocent, sinless and non judgmental.

I have medical issues but I dont let it hold me back and Allhamdulillah Allah is helping me a lot. but sometimes I feel so low about myself and I think this is not normal. I feel low but not for long cause I have faith in Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!