/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what to say about this?

Pure Purple
06-01-2012, 08:04 AM
I was searching some islamic articles and I found 1 anti islamic websites.Saying disgusting things about islam.
One of the topic's discussion was on the hot list was"Muslims feels proud "Islam is the fastest growing religion ,they don't look at the fact majority of muslims living poor life having more children".And its a fact.
http://twocircles.net/2012mar23/every_third_muslim_living_urban_area_poor_planning _commission.html
What to say about this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
06-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Majority of African ppl who live below poverty line are not Muslims and live in non-Muslim countries. UN, which is a non-Muslim organization, has failed to help them. India is a non-Muslim secular country yet has the largest network of slums in the world in Mumbai.

You should stop reading anti-Islamic websites. It is a good way to destroy one's emaan.

Pure Purple
06-01-2012, 08:14 AM
I never go to any anti islamic website.Website's name was like an islamic website.They attract muslims by adding name of website as muslims.After that I never went to that website.
Mumbai's largest slum is in dharavi.Even government want to develop that area,builders wants to buy that land,people are not ready to be live in a building.They are happy living in a slums.

Imaduddin
06-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Yes it is true that there are many poor Muslims, but that's because we are great in number. (circular logic I know).

Some things are difficult to understand due to lack of knowledge, we don't have a great deal of knowledge so even though something might be just some random words which hold no weight, they appear big in our eyes.

It is their goal to say things and sugar coat the reality and twist it however they want to.

Moreover, Islam when it spread, it wasn't after the peoples money and to find ways of cheating people and stealing their wealth. It was the colonization of France and England etc which did that.

And the link that you posted says that the most who are poor are Muslim, while Christians are not so poor. There are not as many Christians in India as there are Muslims. It has 2% Christians and 13% Muslims.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-01-2012, 08:33 PM
So what if Muslims are poor? What does wealth denote anyway? I see no virtue in the 1% of the population that has the money. They've enough to balance entire world economies which btw they've contributed to its poverty in one form or the other and yet do nothing about it. 70% of the world is living below poverty line so it is rather a reflection on the rich than the poor the state of the world.
Africa has all those diamond mines and yet who is running the show? Who is controlling them? Do you know how much money you should be granted simply by virtue of being born Muslim from the wealth of the land that Allah swt bestowed upon us yes us not some despot or ruling family?
Heard the story of Umar ibn ilkhtab and the woman who was trying to wean her child off breast milk so she wouldn't have to wait until he was two to receive his financial rights from the state? A statement that has so saddened Umar ibn lkhtab ra that folks couldn't make out the words to the fatiha he was reciting in Salah, and made him change his ruling on the condition of when mother's are to receive money.
They love their system for the simple reason that it enables thieves to be thieves, and poor to remain poor, enabled them to loot the wealth of nations and they call it free and democratic and capitalistic. They have no system of zakat. They have a system of taxes by which money it taken to funnel into the pockets of Zionists and tax break only to the rich again so the poor and struggling remain on said states. The concept of zakat comes to them through a fat woman like sally struthers who takes money through some 'Christian fund' probably to make pederast priests more rich, fatten her own belly and 'spread the good word for rotted rice' probably harvested from the very land they're trying to send rice too and rationed so its indigenous people received nothing. They don't help in the least the people they profess to want to help they just make fun of them and call it freedom of speech, speaking against that of course makes you not politically correct and not progressive and not whatever crap they have deemed in their warped mind to be of value or morally good.
I wouldn't bother with anti-Islamic sites. To begin with it is part of their warfare against us. They only address like minded twits so they can shift heir focus from their ailing economy, the useless wars they engage in and what little money is being made to be subtracted from social security and going to Israel to keep the dumb masses thinking they actually have a good standard of living when how much of their population is in debt and can't make their student loan or mortgage payments or even find jobs.. Please read their own current trends before getting upset of what they say about Muslims. They're the ones to be pitied indeed... I think it is better to be poor than hundreds of thousands in debt for they are not simply poor, they're slaves to the system..
I have met with poor people with third grade education who have a far better mind than folks with degrees from Harvard. Consider that I attended a lecture once by an Ivy hot shot who couldn't distinguish ions from cations. Was being applauded by the audience too, I was wondering if they were reading the same thing I was and just being their natural sycophant selves or what.. Consider also that some of the greatest minds we've had in the world that have changed the course of history and brought us the rarest and most pioneering pieces of literature or art etc. didn't have any formal education at all. I am not going to say anything about Jesus or Moses, but know that even Einstein was kicked out of school, flunked math and told he's no good.
There's nothing at all to be upset about. What they say has no value at all unless you give it value.. so why do you?

:w:

Pure Purple
06-02-2012, 04:09 AM
jazakallah sister

جوري
06-02-2012, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratulain
jazakallah sister
It makes me smile to see how much you feel for the ummah but it makes me sad to feel that the scum of the earth are getting to you or making you feel about who and what you're. You should hold your head high. They didn't even know about hygiene and washing your hands before delivering a child not 200 years ago
read about it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis
even the poor doctor had to go to the loony bin for suggesting that the reason for all the abnormal deaths was simply doctors not washing their hands.
While it was something so rudimentary to us for millenniums.
Problem is they know nothing about history and sadly we don't know enough about ours..
They have everything to be ashamed of and we've everything to be proud of. If they have seen the mountains it is because they stood on the shoulders of giants.

:w:

~ Sabr ~
06-06-2012, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
You should stop reading anti-Islamic websites. It is a good way to destroy one's emaan.
Agreed. Don't go on these sites sis, just ignore them inshaAllaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!