/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Women Violated For Wearing Niqaab!

Abu.Yusuf
06-01-2012, 04:01 PM
I just came across this video where the brother is saying that a sister wearing a Niqaab in Belgium [where its illegal] got arrested by undercover cops, stripped and beaten and ended up in hospital:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGK9n...ature=youtu.be

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-01-2012, 04:24 PM
:sl:

if this is true , may Allah forgives my sisters all sins and gives her best rewards . May Allah punish or guide those who insulted her.

Abu.Yusuf
06-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Ameen.

And yes, it is definitely true. The brother in the vid spoke to the sisters husband

Abz2000
06-02-2012, 12:11 AM
"You see," my colleague went on, "one doesn’t see exactly where or how to move. Believe me, this is true.
Each act, each occasion, is worse than the last, but only a little worse.
You wait for the next and the next.
You wait for one great shocking occasion, thinking that others, when such a shock comes, will join with you in resisting somehow.
You don’t want to act, or even talk, alone; you don’t want to ‘go out of your way to make trouble.’
Why not?—Well, you are not in the habit of doing it. And it is not just fear, fear of standing alone, that restrains you; it is also genuine uncertainty.

An excerpt from

They Thought They Were Free

The Germans, 1933-45

Milton Mayer

how can we be uncertain of the promise of Allah?

i plan to leave this place soon InshaAllah and go where we can unite and make a real difference rather than just be drawn into fitnah after fitnah for the education of those who choose to be astray.
i did at one time wish to get together a community that would contribute to ridding injustices without fearing "loss of grace" and "privileges" and "negative press".
but have been faced with munafiq after munafiq at every turn, wishing to sabotage any well meaning plan.

Maybe anyone who still plans to stick around can still try???
it seems the mosques have become centers for political correctness where they remove anyone who tries to unite the believers, and some even go so far as to report them in exchange for "pve" funding.
a sad state of affairs.

i remember hearing about 'umar (ra) once saying to the Makkans: if there were just 300 of us, either we would leave it for you or you would leave it for us.
yet they refused to bow to tyranny and suffered in the cause of truth and justice in the face of despotic tyranny and even murder and torture.
and how amazingly it was just over 300 that participated in the day of separation and defeated the treacherous kuffar.

now with over a billion of us, they seem to have possessed our minds with junk and decadence, and some of us even enjoy living like animals and go so far as to defend it.

May Allah separate our minds from these Godless and Satanic ways, and unite our minds on the truth.
coz the body follows the mind anyway.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!