/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy Nexus or Samsung Galaxy S3 or Sony Xperia S?

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-02-2012, 08:51 AM
:sl:

I know there have been many threads about mobile phones and tablets but I have to choose one among the three phones. The reason Galaxy Nexus is in the list is because it is pure Android, without any add ons like touchwiz etc...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
06-02-2012, 09:46 AM
i would say galaxy S3 :p im gng to buy a samsung phone too :), galaxy s3 was released in pak on the 31st its for like Rs 62000.

my friend has S2 its really good so i guess S3 must b better...

i duno abt Sony Xperia S

IslamicRevival
06-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Out of them three, definitely the Galaxy S3.

Out of all the phones on the market though, has to be the HTC X one. Tegra 3 processor, amazing super lcd2 screen (Its as if the icons are popping out of the screen, its that good!) and overall just a beautiful phone. Battery isn't so good but i reckon its the same with most, if not all smart phones.

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Battery is not so good with the Nexus too. I had HTC One X in consideration too but I think it is quite expensive comparatively. :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed1
06-02-2012, 01:36 PM
which wireless provider are you going with?

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Not sure, I'll be buying the phone and use my existing SIM. It's STC.

Txyib
06-02-2012, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
:sl:

I know there have been many threads about mobile phones and tablets but I have to choose one among the three phones. The reason Galaxy Nexus is in the list is because it is pure Android, without any add ons like touchwiz etc...
salaam
my opinion is to go with the s3 it is way better as i have been comparing the phones and i love phones so i know what i am talking about
the s3 is better as it has way more new features as well as having a new unique design to give it a delicate look
the s3 is also much faster as it has a quad core processor as well as having a 4.8 inch scvreen screen.whereas the galaxy nexus has a slower processor but has officiall ics
in my opinion s3 is better and will be better once the root is out and when you can put on custom firmwares like ics 4.0.4
i have ice cream sandwich now and its awesome
REMEMBER TO CONSIDER THE PRICES TOO!:nervous:

reference:
http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pho...1078667/review
http://www.extremetech.com/computing...ime-to-upgrade

wasalam
TaYiB

Periwinkle18
06-02-2012, 03:46 PM
akhi just buy S3 :p

~ Sabr ~
06-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Galaxy S3.

Periwinkle18
06-06-2012, 09:38 AM
i got my samsung galaxy S 2!!!

Haya emaan
06-06-2012, 07:26 PM
its mine first experience with Samsung, bought galaxy Gio few months back.. its fine but battery isn't much good..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!