/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Aleiykum :)

KnockKnock
06-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Salam/Peace be upon all!

I just wanted to say I am in love with this site especially with all the peace, love, and care there is on this forum. I started to truly practice Islam since the January 2012 (Was a great way to start of 2012!) and I do come from a Muslim family but unfortunately, was not committed to this Deen. All praise to Allah for bringing me into Islam and as well as other brothers and sisters! I look extremely forward to further increase my knowledge and as well as just have a great time here insha'Allah. May Allah bless all that read this. Ameen
:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
06-04-2012, 09:42 PM
:wa:

Nice to have you here with us Sulman!

White Rose
06-04-2012, 09:54 PM
:wa:

Welcome welcome! Great to have you here :statisfie

Sunnie Ameena
06-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Welcome Brother Sulman

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Txyib
06-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Salaam brother
In this forum you will gain and strengthen your knowledge of Islam and you will find out what a blessed religion it is and how it differs from other religions .
This forum has opinions based on both people non Muslim and Muslims
This forum also has a lot of scholars and people with high ilm so you may ask any question
So I hope you feel welcomed enough
Wasalam

KnockKnock
06-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Salam,

Thank You All for your welcomings! May Allah continue to guide us. Ameen!

Scimitar
06-05-2012, 03:01 AM
Ameen, and welcome to IB / LI.

You hit the best Islamic forum on the webs, where every member is an asset to the community - every single one!!! As a Christian brother once said here "you will never look into the eyes of someone who doesn't matter to God".

Scimi

Hulk
06-05-2012, 03:11 AM
Wa alaikum salam and welcome to the forum bro. We have quite a colourful cast here on the forum, you will see as you go along hehe.

dysphoricrocker
06-05-2012, 04:10 AM
Salaam brother.

Welcome to Islam and welcome here. Have an enjoyable stay! (:

Qurratul Ayn
06-05-2012, 07:43 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum!

Insha'Allaah you shall find it very beneficial and learn a lot too!

:salamext:

Haya emaan
06-05-2012, 07:48 AM
walaikum assalam

welcome to the forum brother

you will have a beneficial stay here inshaAllah

~ Sabr ~
06-06-2012, 08:50 AM

:welcome: to the forum.

Hope you have a beneficial stay here InshaAllaah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-11-2012, 06:19 PM

Indeed, all praises is due to Allaah SWT!

Welcome on board!

Hope you enjoy yourself and find it beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!