/* */

PDA

View Full Version : which kind of character would u love to..........

jameelash
06-05-2012, 10:39 AM
salam
When we are young, we look at older people and we either see them grumpy or easy to go with. Some ramble and some are a joy to sit with. Some have a smiling face and some have not. You can usually see the character on the face. So which kind of character you would like to have?

The face or the character that you want to have when older, you have to cultivate it from now on. Of course, there will be some hardships in your life which will shape your character too but, if for example, you don't want to be a grumpy person, then don't be grumpy now. Don't let imperfects things bother you and eat you too much. OK, there are things that we can try to improve and lessons we can take but imperfection is the rule of this world and not many things go "according to plan".

So let's smile even if we are in the middle of a hardship. Force a smile on your face now, a bad mood has never helped resolve anything

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
06-05-2012, 10:49 AM
I am a pretty happy and smiling person in general, and I hope I will stay like that my whole life(even in my worst time). It will be a challange though.

Periwinkle18
06-05-2012, 11:35 AM
i smiled :)

would love to b a smiling person wen i get old :)

~ Sabr ~
06-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Agreed with sis periwinkle. A smile can make the most difficult and complicated things seem easy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
KnockKnock
06-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Growing up, I have always tried to smile no matter how bad things got. There's just no point into being sad because there's someone out there with much worse and that person is probably the happiest person in the world. I just love to smile and share it with others!

Periwinkle18
06-06-2012, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
Agreed with sis periwinkle. A smile can make the most difficult and complicated things seem easy.
a smile is a curve tht sets everything straight :D

so s.m.i.l.e everyone its a sunnah :)

Snowflake
06-06-2012, 03:39 AM
I used to smile a lot. I must've thought it was compulsory. Cuz I used to have a smile permanently plastered on my face. But nowadays, I'm sad most of the time. But not because of my own pain, or because I want things I don't have. But because of how I see muslims treating each other and acting like they know better than the Ulema, ignoring the limits set by Allah and fulfilling their own desires. And advising them is like water off a duck's back. It's worst when the people doing this are elders who should be the glue that holds a family together. Instead their pride eats away their senses and makes them ignore what it haram if it serves their purpose. I'm also dreading Ramadhan 'parties'. Whatever happened to normal meals? It has to be a party every day. People acting like they moved a mountain by staying hungry for a few hours and now they deserve to stuff their faces. If we look at it, there isn't much to smile about in the world.

Didn't the Prophet (pbuh) say, that if we'd weep if knew what lay ahead of us? So I wish I could weep openly and make others think of their hereafter too. That's the kind of character I want to have. imsad

Pure Purple
06-06-2012, 05:01 AM
I would love to be in middle path.I am very sensitive,either I am overwhelmed by joy or very sad and depress.I can't control on my emotions.:unhappy:

Scimitar
06-06-2012, 05:24 AM
I'm happy with what ALlah bestowed me with in HIS infinite wisdom and mercy. Alhamdulillah. I hope I can recognise the gifts HE gave me so I may utiliise them well enough to earn me the best and most longed for thing in my dreams...

...The chance to see HIM. Ameen.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!