/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rushing Our Prayer

Txyib
06-06-2012, 11:30 PM
salaam
Rushing our prayer
i just cant believe that nowadays people including me sometimes read our namaz in a rush or don't do our postures properly or try to finish the salaah quickly as possible yet we don't think who we are reading the salaat for so we get good deeds and our salaah is not accepted in fact it wont even go a hand span above our head and the salaah will be chucked back at you .
moreover we don't think that what we are reciting has meanings so we are talking to Allah.if we imagine it that way we would read our salaah slowly however in the society of today we don't even realize how much bad deeds we are getting yet we don't care about our salaah ,or we just read it for other people like our parents la hawla!
we need to make the intention that we are reading to converse with Allah and try to feel a connection and not to rush our salaah

May Allah Grant The Ummah To The Right Path-Surah Fatiha Ameen!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KnockKnock
06-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Salam aleiykum brother,
Thanks for the reminder. I have to admit sometimes I rush my prayers but I just feel so bad and I don't have the same feeling when I take my time, read slowly, and actually care about what I'm saying. I don't have the peace i get when I do really care about my salaah. Insha Allah I will try my best to make Salaah a time to put all my mind, heart, and soul into. May Allah forgive us! Ameen.
Salam

Txyib
06-07-2012, 02:51 PM
salaam
it is a good thing that you admitted this as many would have scared to admit as they would have bad reputation but in Islam we need to perfect our salaah as it is one of the pillars which makes us a muslim
it is said to miss a salah to to be lift with kufr and shirk and i am sure we dont want this so we need to remember who we are reading the salaah for and how it will affect us in this world and hereafter
wasalam

KnockKnock
06-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Salam,
Thanks again for the reminder! I've been taking my time now and there's no other feeling like doing Salaah the right way.
Salam aleikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali1978
06-07-2012, 11:01 PM
thanks for the reminder bro. Its true, I sometimes rush my salah, which when you think about it, makes no sense.

So it the whole day, you stand before your lord 5 times and you (me) dont even was to dedicate a minimum 5-10mins per prayer? You (me) would rather do a turbo-salah, finish in 2 mins and rush back to duniya.

its a good reminder bro

Txyib
06-07-2012, 11:33 PM
salaam
juzakullah for praise guys but i am doing my thing to remind brothers and sisters to do things the right way so they dont get punished in the hereafter
wasalam

Ali1978
06-07-2012, 11:37 PM
:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!