/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 1 Million Muslim Voices , new user powered site for all Muslims around the world

Ali1978
06-08-2012, 12:26 AM
:sl:

firstly, great forum :statisfie

secondly, I hope its OK to post a link to my new site? I am new here and not sure if the admins allow posting links on first posts? (if there is any issue, then kindly delete this post)

OK, So let me tell you a bit about my site.

I was having dinner one evening with the family and we were discussing general opinions and experiences of the Muslim community. We though about how, as Muslims we come from such diverse background and whether our opinions and issues we are facing, vary from country to country and continent to continent... We thought it would be interesting to see what's on the mind of Muslims from around the world... and this website was born : )

So really, just a place for you to offload your mind, share something that inspired you (so hopefully can inspire others), or just vent :)

I am a British Muslim living in London, it would be so interesting to see what's on the mind of a Muslim, say ... in Canada, or Spain or Egypt etc

No registration is needed to enter a story or to up vote a story/thought you like.

You only need to register if you want to comment on an existing story.

Its my first attempt at a site like this so of course, I understand there are so many improvements I can make (all thoughts welcome)

OK, I think I have bored you enough ... here it is:

Kindly upvote anything you agree with (or downvote if you don't)

Also, if you are brave.... submit something (kindly put [country] at the end of your post so people can see where you posted from etc)

let me know what you think

jzk
Ali

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali1978
06-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Salaams All,

Please have a look at 1 million muslim voices . com and share a story with the rest of the world.

I am already seeing some stories about Ramadan, which are enjoyable to read.

You dont need to register to post a story

I am not allowed to post links but if you type the above in google, it should be the first link.

Please post a story and inspire others.... or share your views... or just vent :statisfie

It would be great if you put a [country of posting] at the end of your story, so we can see where you posted from. ie [UK] , [Iran] etc

jazakAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!