/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~

Ali137
06-09-2012, 05:20 PM
:cry::cry:Around 8 months ago I had a well-paid job that I had done for over 5 years and out of a sudden I decided to leave and pursue a business. My parents, wife, children, colleagues, manager everyone told me not to leave as I will regret it but I did not listen to one single person and left. (I am so dumb at times!!!!!)

The business failed and now I am unemployed and feel so ashamed of going to the job centre to sign on. I feel I have let my wife, kids and parents down big time. My farther and everyone was very proud of me when I had this job.

I feel like I am in the same situation that I was 5 years ago when I was unemployed and kept asking Allah for a good job and Allah provided me with the job I recently left.

I feel like my life from a young age to now has been going up then down, happy then sad, happy then sad. I cant take this anymore!!!! I always make the wrong decision.

Every member of my family now have jobs and I am the only one without a job. I feel so ashamed and hate myself.

I do my 5 daily prayer and I have learnt a lot of new dua, read the translation of the Quran fully and I have learnt a lot about myself and people who I cannot trust in my family. My emaan has improved as a result of this hardship and test that I am facing.

With the grace of Allah, the same job that I left came up again and I applied, passed the application stage and went for the interview and now I am waiting for the results.

Brothers and sisters please make dua for me that I pass the job interview that I done in May 2012 and I move onto the next stage of the interview process, the results should come by post this month (June 2012).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
06-09-2012, 05:41 PM
May Allah make your job interview successful and grant you a good job as soon as possible. And do not be too hard on yourself, because you did what you thought is the best, but things did not work the way you expected. Your rizq is from Allah, so just be patient and keep praying.

Ali137
06-09-2012, 05:49 PM
I feel so depressed and sad at all times, i try to make myself happy by going to the mosque to pray, shopping, etc. But nothing works, I pray to Allah to relieve me from this hardship i am facing. This is affecting my family life.

I feel so stupid for leaving a good job that Allah gave me, but i know that Allah does everything for a reason and i blame myself for my own mistakes.

Please make dua for me that i pass the job interview that i done.

Snowflake
06-09-2012, 06:02 PM
I do my 5 daily prayer and I have learnt a lot of new dua, read the translation of the Quran fully and I have learnt a lot about myself and people who I cannot trust in my family. My emaan has improved as a result of this hardship and test that I am facing.
Masha Allah. This is amazing. Makes me remember a hadith of Ali (ra) who said that the hardship that draw a man nearer to Allah is blessing, and the hardship that takes him away from Allah is a punishment. So don't despair at all brother. It is the hard rains that wash away the dust. May Allah grant you this job and make it good for your deen, dunya and akhira. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali137
06-09-2012, 06:34 PM
I just want to work and provide for my family, i dont want to take handouts from the governemnt, i feel so ashamed.

At several stages of the 8 months of unemployment i thought about sucide but then relised that this is harram in Islam.

My wife, and my mother is the only one who is thinking about me during this hardship i am facing, my dad does not give a toss about me. All he worries about is my younger siblings who are over 20 years old. They are not kids, they are old eneogh to look after their own selves. My dad treats them like king and queens. Just like now he got food for everyone and called out all my younger siblings names and did not call me. He has done this on several occasions. :exhausted

Snowflake
06-09-2012, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali137
I just want to work and provide for my family, i dont want to take handouts from the governemnt, i feel so ashamed.

At several stages of the 8 months of unemployment i thought about sucide but then relised that this is harram in Islam.

My wife, and my mother is the only one who is thinking about me during this hardship i am facing, my dad does not give a toss about me. All he worries about is my younger siblings who are over 20 years old. They are not kids, they are old eneogh to look after their own selves. My dad treats them like king and queens. Just like now he got food for everyone and called out all my younger siblings names and did not call me. He has done this on several occasions. :exhausted
May Allah ease your pain brother. When are you expecting to hear about the job? Can you not do any casual work in the meantime? I know it won't pay much, but it'll be better than nothing.

Ali137
06-09-2012, 07:46 PM
They said 2-3 weeks time and the 3 weeks falls next week 11-17 June 2012. They said the results will come by post.

Please make dua that i pass the interview and move to the next stage of the interveiw process, i am so scared.

Snowflake
06-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Insha Allah brother. Here are some duas you can do for yourself. May Allah, Ar Razaaq, provide for you from His blessings. Ameen.

Dua for when something becomes difficult for you - http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/043.html
Dua for anguish - http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/035.html

And...

Hasbunallaahu wa ni'amal-wakeel.
Allah is sufficient for us and the best of those on whom to depend.
Reference: Al-Bukhari, 5/172.

Ask Allah especially during Tahajjud, and in obligatory salahs during sujood especially. Allah is closest to His slaves at these times.

Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, "The closest Allah Ta'ala gets to his servant is in the last portion of the night. If you possess the ability to be from among those who remember Allah, then become one of them." [Tirmidhi]

The Prophet ﷺ said:
أَقْرَبُ مَا يَكُونُ الْعَبْدُ مِنْ رَبِّهِ وَهُوَ سَاجِدٌ
“The closest that a servant is to his Lord is when he is in prostration.”(Muslim)

Abz2000
06-09-2012, 10:14 PM
it's true brother,
there are people who feel successful going to a stable job but their lives are in tatters when it comes to the reality of eternity, they either feel good about the evil they live in, or they feel messed up about it every day, and the job and the rest of their life becomes a hollow shell,
then there are those who leave it all along with the evil way of life and along with it's temptations and trials which is a never ending loop.
and they have one thing, hope of Mercy from Allah, and a guaranteed retirement package of at least 10 times this world and everything in it, along with mansions and gardens with rivers flowing beneath, from which they'll never be asked to leave.

“Say: ‘In the Bounty of Allah, and in His Mercy —therein let them rejoice.’
That is better than what they amass”
[Quran - Yunus 10:58]

May Allah keep you from all evil, and give you sustenance which is good and pure, and cause you to be grateful for His favours.

Muhammad
06-09-2012, 10:44 PM
:sl: brother,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you are in. But try not to let it get you down too much. Remember that everything that happened was decreed by Allaah (swt) and it could happen no other way. Whatever befalls you could not have missed you, and whatever missed you could never have come to you. Allaah (swt) is the best of planners and Insha'Allaah He will provide you with something much better than what you had before. Maintain your trust in Allaah (swt) and keep praying, reading Qur'an and making plenty of du'a. May Allaah (swt) make you successful and cause you to pass the interview you had, Aameen. Please let us know how it goes.

Ali137
06-10-2012, 08:08 AM
JazakAllah Kairun to everyone for your kind comments. I will let everyone know what happends.

Please keep me in your dua that i pass the Interview and my wife, parents, and children are happy again for me. Like today i feel much better and the most odd thing is On Friday on Jummah day i feel depressed, i know this is the saytan Iblis trying to make me loose faith.

TrueStranger
06-11-2012, 04:39 AM
JazakAllah Kairun to everyone for your kind comments. I will let everyone know what happends.

Please keep me in your dua that i pass the Interview and my wife, parents, and children are happy again for me. Like today i feel much better and the most odd thing is On Friday on Jummah day i feel depressed, i know this is the saytan Iblis trying to make me loose faith.
:sl:

Sometimes the suspense is killing. May you pass the interview and be given the opportunity to support your family once again.

Ali137
06-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Jazak Allahu Khairan to all brothers and sisters who made dua for me, with the will of Allah (swt) I have passed the first stage of the interview process that I went to on the 22 May 2012.

:D I am so grateful to Allah (swt) for making me happy.

Brothers and sisters please make dua for me that I pass the 2nd part of the interview process on 13 July 2012 the medical and fitness test and all the checks (reference check, criminal records checks, etc).

Ali137
07-09-2012, 09:48 AM
My 2nd Job interview is this Friday, another 4 days to go please make due for me regarding the below:
————————————————� �
Brothers and sisters please make dua for me that I pass the 2nd part of the JOB interview process on 13 July 2012 the medical and fitness test and all the background checks (previous employment reference check, criminal records checks, etc).

Please make dua that on the 13 July 2012 for my medical test for the Job interview Allah increases my eyesight power, hearing, breathing. And my urine is clear, My height/weight and blood pressure check is ok.

For the fitness test please make dua that Allah increases my running and upper arm strength.

Please make dua that all background checks on me is processed quickly.

Periwinkle18
07-09-2012, 10:25 AM
May Allah give you a job better than the previous one n keep you happy always Ameen :) don't lose hope Akhi Allah's there He'll help you inshaAllah.

Snowflake
07-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Al hamdulillah you got through the first part! May Allah grant you the highest success in the second interview too. Ameen :)

Ali137
07-09-2012, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
May Allah give you a job better than the previous one n keep you happy always Ameen :) don't lose hope Akhi Allah's there He'll help you inshaAllah.
Its for the same job, same organisation which i dearly regret leaving and made a hugh mistake, but Allah gave me a second chance and made me pass the first part of the interveiw, please make dua for me to pass the medical and fitness test on the 13 July 2012.

I am in need of all your dua brother and sisters.

Ali137
07-09-2012, 12:20 PM
For those of you who dont want to read all of my thread again, i am posting this again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My 2nd Job interview is this Friday, another 4 days to go please make due for me regarding the below:
—————————————————
Brothers and sisters please make dua for me that I pass the 2nd part of the JOB interview process on 13 July 2012 the medical and fitness test and all the background checks (previous employment reference check, criminal records checks, etc).

Please make dua that on the 13 July 2012 for my medical test for the Job interview Allah increases my eyesight power, hearing, breathing. And my urine is clear, My height/weight and blood pressure check is ok.

For the fitness test please make dua that Allah increases my running and upper arm strength.

Please make dua that all background checks on me is processed quickly.

Endymion
07-09-2012, 03:40 PM
May He SWT,the almighty lord of the universe,bless you with success in all the tests of this life and the here after with flying colors.Ameeeeen Ya Rabb.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
bro may Allah grant you whats good for you.

But bro I have a really bad feeling that your putting every hope on this job and forgetting its up to Allaah.

Dont set yourself up for a fall, LET ALLAH TAKE CONTROL !

if you get this, i'll be very happy for you :)

Abdul-Raouf
07-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Not All are brave enough to a try starting a business.... leaving a good paid job.
I cant call their decisions bad. Congrats for what you tried... dont loose hope in ALLAH. Even if you give another try in a another new business.. I will still appreciate you.... But we need lot of patience..to get the profit..It should be halal... Plan it well and dua for it and give a try once again may be in future.. :) with family support and financial back-up.

May ALLAH make your situation stable with a peaceful job and May ALLAH make your future easy in here and hereafter.... :)

Ali137
07-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Allah is the best of planners and best at providing substance out of his bounty, i know that Allah will provide for me as he is the best of providers. He has provided for me before 6 years ago when i needed Allah. And with my own hands i let the job go that Allah proviede me, however he has given me a second chance.

I have been throught the worst pain in my life throught 1 year out of work. Please Brothers and sisiters make dua for me that i pass the 2nd interview (the medical and fitness test) for the job and all background checks on Friday 13 July 2012.

Message to Sofiap
jazakallah khair for the message you sent privatly, I cant send a reply to you as admin have placed restriction (after i have sent 50 posts i can reply) i am so grateful to you. Please make dua that i pass the medical and fitness test for the job and all background checks on Friday 13 July 2012 (this Friday)

Scimitar
07-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Bro, I too am out of work. For a long LONG time now... still looking everyday, still attending interviews when I get them... still going thru the motions.

This is another test though isn't it? To see if we remain patient thru this time of tribulations. Let's keep eachother in our dua's. :) and keep on, keeping on :)

Scimi

Ali137
07-09-2012, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Bro, I too am out of work. For a long LONG time now... still looking everyday, still attending interviews when I get them... still going thru the motions.

This is another test though isn't it? To see if we remain patient thru this time of tribulations. Let's keep eachother in our dua's. :) and keep on, keeping on :)

Scimi

I will make dua for you and i know that Allah will provide you with a job, please keep me in your dua.

Read and memeorize this dua before on the day of the intereveiw: (type in google dua for interview, first link hopetoheal)

Read and memeorize these dua in genral. (type in youtubeDhikr #25)
)

when you have memorized the dua, when in prayer during prostration (after you say subhana rabbi al ala ) say the dua. As Allah listens to the dua during prayer. Read tahajjud prayer and seek from Allah. Keep away from all harram things.

Ali137
07-14-2012, 11:57 AM
With the will of Allah and the dua from all Brothers and Sisters reading my thread, i have passed the medical and fitness test.

I still need you dua, please make due for me regarding the below:

———————-
Brothers and sisters I am in the final stage of the Job interview process, please make dua for me that I pass and all the background checks (previous employment reference check, criminal records checks, etc)

Please make dua that all the forms I submitted are processed quickly without any problems.

Please make dua that I get onto the training for the job quickly

I had to choose 6 locations in London to be posted to for the new job, please make dua that :

• Allah sends me to work in a good location

• All colleague are nice to me

• Members of the public are nice to me

• Salary for the job is high to support my family

• I can drive to and from work and not have to use public transport as the job involves shift work.

Endymion
07-14-2012, 12:04 PM

My brother and Ameen to all the above doaas.I'll Inshallah keep you in my doaa that everything will be done according to your wish and will be good more than you expect Ameen.

Ali137
07-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Endymion thank you.

Periwinkle18
07-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Mabrook Akhi!!

Ali137
07-16-2012, 12:28 PM
periwinkle18

Thank you, please still make DUa for me

Scimitar
07-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Alhamdulillah,

I'm pleased for you akhi. keep me in your duas too. :)

Scimi

Periwinkle18
07-16-2012, 12:59 PM
i will :)

Ali137
08-05-2012, 10:03 PM
*****Please keep me in your dua this Ramadan 2012***

Brothers and sisters I am in the final stage of the selection process for the Job

please make dua for me that I pass
all the background checks (previous employment reference check, criminal records checks, etc) quickly.

Please make dua that all the forms I submitted are processed quickly without any problems.

Please make dua that I get onto the training for the job quickly and pass the training.

I had to choose 6 locations in London to be posted to for the new job, please make dua that :

*Allah sends me to work in a good location

*all colleague are nice to me, and I have a fellow Muslim colleague on my team who is nice

*members of the public in that location are nice to me and consist of people of different backgrounds/cultures/ethnicity

* all teenagers in that location are good towards me and do not cause problems.

* Salary for the job is high to support my family

*I can drive to and from work and not have to use public transport as the job involves shift work.

***Please make dua that Allah makes my life the same or even better before i stupidly left my old job (Allah gave me a 2nd chance on the same job I left, which i mentioned above)***

Ali137
08-21-2012, 11:13 PM
:cry::cry::cry:
Brothers and sisters

Please make dua that my previous line manager sends the employment reference straight away and there is no problems.

He should have received the reference request email yesterday (20/08/2012), but has not replied back to me to say the reference is completed.

Please make dua that he sends a good reference about me straight away.

The references have to be on the system before i can get onto the training course on 24 Sept 2012.

***Still no email, I am so worried, one thing after the next with me, nothing is ever simple with me***

Hamza Asadullah
08-22-2012, 03:19 AM
:cry::cry::cry:
Brothers and sisters

Please make dua that my previous line manager sends the employment reference straight away and there is no problems.

He should have received the reference request email yesterday (20/08/2012), but has not replied back to me to say the reference is completed.

Please make dua that he sends a good reference about me straight away.

The references have to be on the system before i can get onto the training course on 24 Sept 2012.

***Still no email, I am so worried, one thing after the next with me, nothing is ever simple with me***
:sl:

Life is never straight forward my brother but it was never meant to be as our life is a test particularly those of us who are seeking the hereafter. The path to Jannah is a rocky road full of dangers, obstacles in ever turn and direction and is full of hardships, trials, pain, anguish and requires a lot of hardwork, effort, determination, self motivation, consistency and perseverance. So keep making effort and keep making sincere Dua and leave the rest to Allah and know that he will do what is best for you.

May Allah give you the best of this world and the next. Ameen

Ali137
08-22-2012, 10:04 AM
First i would like to praise Allah and may Allah peace and blessing be upon our beloved prophet. I have prayed to rakat nafl to thank Allah.
——————————
Brothers and sister, Thank you so much for making dua for me.

My previous line manager has emailed me and said he faxed the reference request.

****Please make dua that the final checks are done quickly and that i get on the training course for the JOB on the 24 Sept 2012.****

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!