/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Online Classes

Sumaiya54
06-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Assalamu Aleikum,

I was wondering if there were any cheap, free, online Islamic classes that had to do with things such as Seerah, Tawheed, or anything basically except learning Arabic.

Thanks!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
06-10-2012, 12:37 AM
MashaAllah it's good to see that you are trying to expand your knowledge! I'm not very sure about online classes as there are plenty of actual classes in my area but there are lots of recorded lectures/classes out there. While the problem is you can't raise your hand and as a question but I think you can still gain some benefit!

There are lectures/recorded classes by Nouman Ali Khan here http://www.nakcollection.com/ some are audio and some video, the audios are mostly tafsir of Quran.

Qurrat Al Absar [on the Prophet's pbuh life] (Total Of 13 Videos about an hour each)

Foundations Of Islam (Total of 7 Videos about an hour each)

I didn't list all the links of the continuation videos but I'm sure you can easily find them :statisfie

Txyib
06-10-2012, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sumaiya54
Assalamu Aleikum,

I was wondering if there were any cheap, free, online Islamic classes that had to do with things such as Seerah, Tawheed, or anything basically except learning Arabic.

Thanks!!
salaam i dont know about classes but i know what would benefit you is if you go to SPLITMOON PRODUCTIONS channel on YouTube they have some amazing lectures of which you may benefit from as they contain important information that should be revealed to the eyes of man
for learing about the oneness of Allah (tawheed) sheikh shady as suleiman does amazing lectures so powerful adn steady showing how much love he has for Allah azawajall .
i am recommending these lectures because i know you will succeed from these lectures whereas in classes you have to spend ages of learning however in clips you only spend about an hour or two listening attentively

Sumaiya54
06-10-2012, 12:50 AM
JazakAllah Khlair guys most looking forwards to watching the videos!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!