/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamalaikum from usa

muslimdeen
06-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Assalam alaikum to all. This is my first Islamic forum so I'm looking forward to becoming an active part of it. I love learning, teaching and talking about Islam. InshaAllah this community will increase my iman and help me become closer to Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
06-10-2012, 06:57 AM
:wasalamex

:welcome: to the forum sister!

Hope you have a beneficial stay here InshaAllaah.

Qurratul Ayn
06-10-2012, 09:02 AM
:wasalamex:

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimdeen
InshaAllah this community will increase my iman and help me become closer to Islam.
Insha'Allaah!

Welcome to the forum!!!

:salamext:

PouringRain
06-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peace_maker
06-10-2012, 02:22 PM
:welcome: to the forums.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-11-2012, 06:20 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome on board!

May you stay here be of benefit, inshaa'Allaah..

Abz2000
06-11-2012, 06:30 PM
:wa:
welcome sister,
hope you may also be able to benefit the rest of the community too with your own experiences and knowledge gained

Txyib
06-11-2012, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimdeen
Assalam alaikum to all. This is my first Islamic forum so I'm looking forward to becoming an active part of it. I love learning, teaching and talking about Islam. InshaAllah this community will increase my iman and help me become closer to Islam.
salaam
most certainly will you become active in this forum as forum posts are up and running 24/7 and there are usually replies within an hour or two,you will love this forum as it is mainly talked about islamic topics (lol,obv)
this site may help you become a better Muslim in case you have problems you can post your troubles and you questions shall be answered by full members to scholars and admins so never be afraid because nearly everyone on this forum has an opinion and may suggest stuff to reduce or stop your troubles.
if you want an app developed for smartphone like android and apple then comment on my post :-)
http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...artphones.html

jameelash
06-11-2012, 07:11 PM
salam,welcome sister.inshaallah u,ll soon enjoy this forum

muslimdeen
06-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Thank you brothers and sisters for your welcoming words :)

dysphoricrocker
06-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to the forum!

muslimdeen
06-13-2012, 04:49 AM
Thank you :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!