View Full Version : Haqeeqate duniya

Pure Purple
06-10-2012, 06:28 AM
scaledphp?server819&ampfilename11091084&ampreslanding -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
06-10-2012, 07:09 AM
:salamext:

Can someone translate this into English please?

Snowflake
06-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Brother zAk was here? Brother stop hiding and let us know how you are!

Sis Purple, I want to read it but my vision is blurred and I'm finding it strains my eyes when I try to read it. Any chance you can increase the size?

Abu Zainab
06-10-2012, 09:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
Sis Purple, I want to read it but my vision is blurred and I'm finding it strains my eyes when I try to read it. Any chance you can increase the size?
Hold down the ctrl key and press '+'. The more you press + the bigger it will get. To reduce the size: ctrl and -

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
06-10-2012, 09:40 AM

Snowflake
06-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Jazak Allah khayr brothers.

And nice touch with the borders brother Abd al Maajid.

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid

Masha Allah. I've read this before. Subhan Allah nice analogy.

Pure Purple
06-10-2012, 12:02 PM
is Purple, I want to read it but my vision is blurred and I'm finding it strains my eyes when I try to read it. Any chance you can increase the size?
sis snowflake please don't mind but I think you need to check you eyesight ,I think average user can read it comfortably.:statisfie

Snowflake
06-10-2012, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple

sis snowflake please don't mind but I think you need to check you eyesight ,I think average user can read it comfortably.:statisfie
Lol I don't mind sis. I have some eye problems that are causing my vision to blur. So you're right it's not the font. It is my eyes that are the problem. :)

~ Sabr ~
06-10-2012, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
:salamext:

Can someone translate this into English please?
??????????????

Pure Purple
06-10-2012, 12:25 PM

Insaanah
06-10-2012, 12:43 PM
:sl:

Rough translation:

A tale of the reality of life:

A man is walking in the jungle. A roaring lion runs towards him and the man runs as fast as he can to escape from it. He notices a well in front of him but when he looks down he sees a big serpent at the bottom of the well. It has its jaws wide open ready to swallow him up.

He sees a tree nearby so climbs on one of it's branches, but then notices two mice, one white, and one black, knawing away at the roots at the base of the tree.

The scary lion is still prowling outside the well. He gets worried, as he realises that in a little while the tree will fall down and he'll be prey for the lion and the serpent. In this state, wondering how he can escape from this, he sees that there's a honey comb on the tree, with delicious honey dripping from it, so he eats some of the honey and enjoys it, and forgets about the mice, the lion, the well and the serpent.

While he's enjoying the honey, the tree falls, the lion makes pieces out if him and drops them in the well, and the serpent swallows them.

The lion is like death which is always waiting to take us us. The well is like his grave which all humans will face, and the serpent is the punishment for his bad deeds. The black mouse and white mouse are like each day and night which is always nibbling at our life (the tree). The honey is like this dunya and with its sweetness makes us forget the purpose of our life and the reality of death.

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Brother zAk was here? Brother stop hiding and let us know how you are!
Yes, zAk was here and you will be amazed to know that the photo I posted with the nice borders was from zAk. He had asked me to post that photo here. :p

Come on, zAk we all know you are still around. ;D

Snowflake
06-10-2012, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid

Yes, zAk was here and you will be amazed to know that the photo I posted with the nice borders was from zAk. He had asked me to post that photo here. :p

Come on, zAk we all know you are still around. ;D

Masha Allah. Jazakumullah khayr both of you. Mein Allah ki shukar guzar hoon ke humara bhai zAk theek hai. Allah mere sab behn bhaiyon ko sahi salamat rakhe. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!