/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Hadith

ncarolinahs
06-10-2012, 09:42 PM
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (radi Allahu anhu) that he said: The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Surely, Allah, The Exalted, said, “Whoever shows enmity to an ally of Mine, I have waged war upon him. My servant does not draw near to Me with anything more beloved to Me than what I have obligated upon him. My servant continues to draw near to Me with the voluntary acts until I love him. Once I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hand with which he grasps, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask of Me, I would surely grant it to him. If he were to seek refuge with Me, I would surely protect him.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KnockKnock
06-11-2012, 02:17 AM
SubhanAllah! Every time I read this beautiful Hadith it just makes my Iman go waaaaaay high up! InshaAllah i need to keep it there because lately it has been up and down lately though..
May Allah reward and bless you for posting this!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!